Class of 2014 - WR Adonis Jennings (NJ) Transferring from Pitt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Adonis Jennings (NJ) Transferring from Pitt

Looks like RU Lost two more commits this evening

4 star Kiy Hester
2 star Lamont Simmons

Add that to Jennings yesterday
Huggins rumored to be leaving as well.

All is not well in Piscataway
Piscataway is way too closebto New Brunswick. One of the many dumps that NJ calls towns and cities. I can give you a list if you want.Youb start with Newark and shoot down to Trenton ,the state capital. Its so fitting that its Trenton
My worry as a coach of a kid taking visits after he committed is that he is not committed. I agree that coaches shouldn't bully kids into making decisions. If a kid isn't sure, he shouldn't commit. I just respectfully disagree that the coach/school should have to wait around for months and save a scholie while a guy keeps looking around after he committs.
Let's say a school wants to bring in 1 top RB in a class and they get a guy and now he wants to look around-now the school can't offer anyone else at his position until he decides? I think if the coach explains this (look around, but if you do, i can't guarantee I won't fill it w/ someone else), it should be reasonable to the player/family/HS coach and I believe I'd say that if it was my kid.
While I agree in principle the fact is kids are "never sure" about anything at that age.They are old enough that they know that they have been lied to in the past and whatever a coach says is probably a line of BS to get them to that particular school.

Oh boy looks like Tyler Weigers de committed

Before it was “look at our 4 star QB.” Now the spin will be, “no big deal, he only had an offer from Bowling Green”.

Now where are OrangeInBoston and his sidekick telling us how great the Buttgers class was back in July?

You don’t measure recruiting in July. You measure it on Feb 5.

Before it was “look at our 4 star QB.” Now the spin will be, “no big deal, he only had an offer from Bowling Green”.

Now where are OrangeInBoston and his sidekick telling us how great the Buttgers class was back in July?

They're busy still obsessing about BC's recruiting class.

Between these doings and Schiano with one foot in the NFL coaching grave, I have to say this is quite excellent! This program is going right down the tubes, and it will only get worse when they join the Big 10, even with the new revenue stream. We really need to take advantage, just like they took advantage of the late era Coach P malaise and the Gerg disaster. We need a strong Jersey recruiter. If we can find someone who is strong in NY/NJ/PA, we are set. This staff has Florida and the Midwest covered very well, but we can use a heavy hitter in NY/NJ/PA. Can anyone think of a solid recruiter( someone we can realistically get) who fits the bill? Possibly someone who can also coach WRs? Sorry, I don't want to jump on Rob, but he hasn't brought in anyone that I can think of.

OIB isn't man enough to admit his ignorance. He's too busy prepping his negative spewage for SU's next bad performance.

Hopefully we win out which should be enough to keep OIB and his ilk sequestered in timeout.

I'd put Hafley at the top of the list, but so will a bunch of other $chool$.

OIB isn't man enough to admit his ignorance. He's too busy prepping his negative spewage for SU's next bad performance.

Hopefully we win out which should be enough to keep OIB and his ilk sequestered in timeout.
So nice of you to share your kind words and exalted opinions, or perhaps I should call them "truths" to give you the proper deference you so richly deserve. After all, who am I to have an opinion to dare place next to yours.

There is no one happier than I to see Butgers implode on the recruiting front which certainly wasn't the case a couple of months ago. As Phat correctly points out, recruiting isn't done till signing day. Hopefully, SU will improve its class between now and then.

As to "negative spewage," if by that you mean pointing out bad coaching decisions, poor performances, etc., you can be sure I'll have my say. I bet you don't like the press either for pointing out shortcomings of elected officials, the military, the government , companies, etc. Let's have only happy cheerleaders!

So nice of you to share your kind words and exalted opinions, or perhaps I should call them "truths" to give you the proper deference you so richly deserve. After all, who am I to have an opinion to dare place next to yours.

There is no one happier than I to see Butgers implode on the recruiting front which certainly wasn't the case a couple of months ago. As Phat correctly points out, recruiting isn't done till signing day. Hopefully, SU will improve its class between now and then.

As to "negative spewage," if by that you mean pointing out bad coaching decisions, poor performances, etc., you can be sure I'll have my say. I bet you don't like the press either for pointing out shortcomings of elected officials, the military, the government , companies, etc. Let's have only happy cheerleaders!
Do you think I'm the only that notices your negativity? You openly troll for reactions. I just don't get it. It's difficult for me to stand by and let ridiculousness go unanswered...especially after a game while a few Jack and Cokes deep.

Do you think I'm the only that notices your negativity? You openly troll for reactions. I just don't get it. It's difficult for me to stand by and let ridiculousness go unanswered...especially after a game while a few Jack and Cokes deep.
Just to be clear, I'm an alum and a huge fan of SU sports. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting PTG, Jerome, AAM and also Justin Pugh when we were up for family weekend. That being said, orange colored glasses just aren't part of my wardrobe. Do I post to get reactions? I sure hope so. My post about the star system was made to get a discussion going about recruiting ratings and how we should take them. From the posts that followed, I think I succeeded.

0c4cd1d979b553fb635e95cdb151803b_normal.jpeg
Sam Werner @SWernerPG · 14h 14 hours ago
Been off the grid for a few hours, but can confirm that #Pitt Fr WR Adonis Jennings has withdrawn from classes and intends to transfer.

Not only is the coaching carousel in high drive the transfer and decommit carousel is flying. Also the declare for the NFL.. quite a few FSU players declaring early.

0c4cd1d979b553fb635e95cdb151803b_normal.jpeg
Sam Werner @SWernerPG · 14h 14 hours ago
Been off the grid for a few hours, but can confirm that #Pitt Fr WR Adonis Jennings has withdrawn from classes and intends to transfer.

Not only is the coaching carousel in high drive the transfer and decommit carousel is flying. Also the declare for the NFL.. quite a few FSU players declaring early.