Class of 2014 - WR Adonis Jennings (NJ) Transferring from Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Adonis Jennings (NJ) Transferring from Pitt

Some websites have him as a top player in the country, like ESPN in their top 150, while other scouting sites have him in in the 60's positionally. I know they don't mean crap, but that is a pretty wide discrepancy to me. His offer list shouts more like a 3 star than a top 150 kid sans Clemson, but you won't see me complaining if he commits to us.

Some websites have him as a top player in the country, like ESPN in their top 150, while other scouting sites have him in in the 60's positionally. I know they don't mean crap, but that is a pretty wide discrepancy to me. His offer list shouts more like a 3 star than a top 150 kid sans Clemson, but you won't see me complaining if he commits to us.
Some sites probably base it on the Clemson offer while the others base it on tape. My guess.

Interesting top 8. I have to like our chances against that group.

for those interested in ratings he is #135 over at ESPN

Was reading his twitter feed and saw some Pitt fan saying that they are "Wide Receiver U"... Too funny. Outside of Fitzgerald, who have they got? Honestly?

Interesting tweet...for the very little I know about their relationship how close are they really?

I know that Cherry Hill and Sicklerville are very close together in South Jersey. Could possibly be in the same league/district.

Was reading his twitter feed and saw some Pitt fan saying that they are "Wide Receiver U"... Too funny. Outside of Fitzgerald, who have they got? Honestly?

Shanahan duh! LOL

Jon Baldwin sucks in the NFL but he did go first round in 2011

I know that Cherry Hill and Sicklerville are very close together in South Jersey. Could possibly be in the same league/district.
Thank you thank you. That explains it than. I do like how cross town rivals (if that's the case) aide in recruiting one another. It's truly an interesting twist when it comes to college football.

Jennings just committed to buttgers. He's been camping there the past couple of days with their Qb commit who's been selling it. So much for Mondays top 8 list.

That's one thing that burns me about Ollison deciding not to come here for camp bc he'd already been here. Jennings had been to buttgers before but he didn't skip out on the camp.

It's important to get kids on campus particularly with other commits.

Antonio Bryant made a decent living in the NFL.

Marvin Harrison, Art Monk, Rob Moore... Different level, right? I just don't think they are sniffing "WR U" ...

Marvin Harrison, Art Monk, Rob Moore... Different level, right? I just don't think they are sniffing "WR U" ...

I agree ... one player a lineage does not make.

Looks like he committed to Butgers, a bit surprising as there class has been underwhelming to date but hes a good pickup.

Jennings might be going back on the market as he is entertaining making trips to Pitt, Iowa and maybe UNC.

Possibly add Mike Williams (POSSIBLY) if he ever gets his ass out of Tampa.

Come to Miami Mike!

You mean Moore couldnt get him up for an official?

yeah right. I hope we're at least trying but don't care as long as Cooper holds, and we close with the two Florida kids.