Class of 2023 - WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22) | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL wut?

There were like 3-4 people running in the infield, that woman in the red jacket looked like she was running to try to see more of the 2nd leg.
And a kid in the dark jersey doing the same at the L end zone for the 3rd leg.

The others were prolly warming up for their event.

There was zero video shenanigans going on there.
Maybe it's my imagination. Just thought people clapping seemed sped up. I'm hoping this kid is an under the radar performer; similar to a Justin Lamson. Although, difference is that Justin is from California; where there are so many prospects, easier to slip unnoticed. I'm hesitant to understand why this kid wasn't offered by the 2 flagship state schools in his home state.

No alteration - the race ends at 43 seconds. People in Kansas just move faster, I guess. :)

Well, I thought that I read their relay time was 44-something. So maybe they sped it up just a touch.

Are the staff expecting him to contribute this season? I noticed he's not an early enrollee.

Are the staff expecting him to contribute this season? I noticed he's not an early enrollee.

My guess is if he contributes early at all it’ll be on special teams. He’s not even the biggest kid on his relay team.

he is the 2nd fastest kid in the state in the 100 and first in the 200 and they are the 3rd fastest team.. thats pretty good no matter where you are.

He would be 2nd in NY state as well. he is not FL or Cal. fast but pretty good for 75% of the country

Did he let up a little at the end of that 200m? It looked like the pack made up just a little ground after having a huge lead. He may have had another .1 there.

I wonder if he’ll get any run as a returner as a frosh. Kid has speed to burn and thensome.

I wonder if he’ll get any run as a returner as a frosh. Kid has speed to burn and thensome.

How about let's have him return kickoffs! He'll average 30 yards a return, even if he takes it 2 yards deep.

That is just filthy speed, oh man. Beck should be running jets, seams, posts and some patterns that will allow this kid to scrape his coverage off another receiver and he will leave guys in the dust. That kind of speed opens up the middle of the field for OG as well. Hell GS just needs to launch throws downfield and this guy has the speed to get underneath it.

Status
Not open for further replies.