Class of 2023 - WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...Shlotzky's still exist?!? I used to love me some Schlotzky's sandwiches.
yeah, they are very underrated. still have a lot of them in Texas, just one left here in Illinois. when my wife was pregnant with our daughter, she had a Schlotzky's craving, we lived in Wrigleyville but I drove downtown in traffic to take care of the craving. call me a good husband, but I did it just as much for MY craving of it too! :)

she had a Schlotzky's craving
Awkward The Office GIF

yeah, they are very underrated. still have a lot of them in Texas, just one left here in Illinois. when my wife was pregnant with our daughter, she had a Schlotzky's craving, we lived in Wrigleyville but I drove downtown in traffic to take care of the craving. call me a good husband, but I did it just as much for MY craving of it too! :)
OT- my niece just moved to Wrigleyville 3 weeks ago.

I have one 5 minutes from my house, and have never eaten there.

Bryce is going to be a good one. Can’t teach track speed, plus tremendous body control and a knack for the ball.
Agreed. Really like this kid and hope he sticks. Think he will do really well for us. Feel like he’s the kind of player we need. His game seems a bit like Isaiah Jones who I think was about to break out for us this year until he got injured.

With the sudden reckoning that KU is now a football school, chances are that they come knocking? Leipold can speak from experience w/ selling/detracting from the NY climate.

With the sudden reckoning that KU is now a football school, chances are that they come knocking? Leipold can speak from experience w/ selling/detracting from the NY climate.
Kansas has 3 WR commits already in their class. 4 WR commits in one class is a lot for any school.

Cohoon comment from 247 article today, "They are doing what a lot of people thought they couldn’t," he said. "Seeing what they are doing and how the coaches have changed the program in such a short amount of time only makes me more excited to get up there and play for them. They’ve shocked a lot of people and I don’t think they’re done yet."

Sounds pretty solid to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
SU needs to avoid what Kansas has done since getting all the love..
Lost the QB
Lost last 2, will be underdog vs OK st/tex/KSU leaving TT as the chance to get to 6 wins

I hope for all to keep winning here. I especially hope we overcome all the injuries. So far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom