Class of 2023 - WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Bryce Cohoon (KS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (6/29/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anae can draw up a couple of button hooks for him
6yl889.jpg

Visiting for Notre Dame
This could be a diamond in the rough and our #2 receiver next year. Tall, fast and good hands. He will be like that Purdue receiver that scorched us this year.

Good speed and body control. Tracks the ball well. Would like to see how he catches the ball in traffic. Still weird how Kansas and K State hasnt offered. Could be a numbers issue or they just like other guys better.
That sideline catch where he stops and goes to his left was really good. Stays in bounds and positions himself to make the play.

1.) Think he might be the steal of this class. He has elite speed and solid body control when going up for the ball. I’d like to see him run some other routes besides the 9. Probably going to need some polish when running routes.

2.) His HS QB can sling it. Can we offer him too?

Good speed and body control. Tracks the ball well. Would like to see how he catches the ball in traffic. Still weird how Kansas and K State hasnt offered. Could be a numbers issue or they just like other guys better.
Terrence Samuels is the current WR Coach at Kansas. Courtney Jackson is taking an OV to Kansas this weekend.

1.) Think he might be the steal of this class. He has elite speed and solid body control when going up for the ball. I’d like to see him run some other routes besides the 9. Probably going to need some polish when running routes.

Unfortunately the QB is committed to Kansas State.

I really like him as a prospect. If he develops then in a year we would have a nice combo with him and OG.

I really like him as a prospect. If he develops then in a year we would have a nice combo with him and OG.

Yeah, this kid could be a major weapon when paired w OG.

He’s got elite speed, but he’s not ‘just’ a fast track guy playing WR.
Good hands, good routes, fights for the ball, good body control.

Will be nice to have a guy who can take the top off of the D, could open up so much for our O.

2023 BRYCE COHOON MAIZE HS, MAIZE, KS COMMITTED/SIGNED LOI 6/29/22
#9 WR 6' 3" 185, 40 R - 804 YDS - 7 TDS, 5A STATE CHAMPION 100M 10.57 = 4.47 40, 37" VJ, 4.012 GPA

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

SPEED, 4.47 IS FAST
CATCHES EVERYTHING - EVEN POOR THROWS FROM HIS QB
RUNS GREAT, CRISP ROUTES
GREAT OFF THE LINE FAKES LEAVING CB TRYING TO CATCH UP
ALL ROUTES GO, SIDELINE, COMEBACKS, SLANTS ALL DONE EXPERTLY
HE HAS THE BALL CAUGHT ON A GO ROUTE AT THE LOS DUE TO HIS FAKES
GREAT OFFER

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics