Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

Hit by a train at 4am apparently. Just awful.

Terrible tragedy. Initial reports are that he jumped in front of the train. Believe the young man was to be a January enrolled at Tech. My heart goes out to his family.

We've all heard people say "you never know, could be hit by a train tomorrow", but it's not often it actually happens. Ugh, such a bummer.

Such a sad ending for this kid. He had some legit talent.

Holy crap. That’s terrible.

Godspeed Bryce.

Terrible tragedy. Initial reports are that he jumped in front of the train. Believe the young man was to be a January enrolled at Tech. My heart goes out to his family.

No words.

This is horrible! I live by a train station in Chicago and several times per month, depressed individuals decide to end it all by jumping in front of the train. Hoping this was not the case.

It goes without saying RIP. We all feel horrible for the family, our thoughts and prayers are with them.

but this brought around a question in my mind. Based on NCAA rules (once an athlete signs if they don’t make it to campus you lose that scholarship, that’s why no one will risk taking a NQ athlete) what happens to tech in this case? Do they get that scholly back? Or has it been used?

Just wow. Effin unbelievable. My condolences to his family. Damn...another taken to soon.

Good god. Poor kid; this is devastating.

RIP. Awful. Whole life ahead of him.

I gotta ask, does anyone know why the heck was he on the tracks?