Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

Thanks WbC.

GT's passing game reminded me of the HCSS days. Thrilled that's behind us.

Mostly agreed, except Hunt was 10x better than the Tech QB.

Look up some of Perry Patterson’s old stats if you want a fun trip down memory lane.
Speaking of lanes, Tim Lane’s stats provide even more fun. It’s crazy to look back on.

“Junior Year (2005): One of 16 players to start in all 11 games … Was the team’s leading receiver with 27 receptions for 341 yards and one touchdown”

Speaking of lanes, Tim Lane’s stats provide even more fun. It’s crazy to look back on.

“Junior Year (2005): One of 16 players to start in all 11 games … Was the team’s leading receiver with 27 receptions for 341 yards and one touchdown”

Couldn't believe that I have no memory of that guy but I guess it makes sense.

I remember him. He was like our number one receiver!

It's staggering.

But also is an effective example of how horrifically we were not taking advantage of the Dome.

Apparently he was hit by a train today. Terrible situation.

F93EF847-8236-4680-9A2E-9EEA50B09EC6.png

That’s absolutely terrible.

RIP.