Class of 2014 - WR/DB Darrian Josey | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR/DB Darrian Josey

His Hudl highlight lists time of 9.85 in 100m and obviously that isn't 100% accurate so how about meeting in the middle with a 10.42 100m :p I did see a listing in an article saying that he did have a 4.41 laser timed 40 which is obviously moving.

4.4 40 is more impressive than any 100 time. Had one legit 4.4 kid on my team that ran track as well who was a regular low 10.9 hundred with a best of 10.7.

Agreed. We are going to have a ridiculous number of receivers without this guy. We are not in a situation where we need to take a flyer on a wide receiver.
To me his game will be limited to just going long on deep routes anyway similar to Kobena. I know others seemed to be high on Kobena but from what I remember his highlights consisted of running away from guys or switching back to the other side of the field to run away from them in the other direction. That doesn't work in college. Didn't make a single person miss that I can remember. Not the best competition either as was pointed out earlier. I do like Josey's highlights a bit better than Kobenas but I was not too high on him.

WR recruits can become DB's as well - sometimes very good ones.

WR recruits can become DB's as well - sometimes very good ones.
True but is this one of those cases? The video didn't show me too much that looked like it would translate to DB skills other than straight line speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom