Class of 2016 - WR Dez Fitzpatrick (MI) Verbal to Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Dez Fitzpatrick (MI) Verbal to Louisville

I said this years ago but Detroit is an area that we should always be recruiting. Lots and lots of prospects. 6.5 hour drive and a short cheap flight. Kids there can identify with Syracuse and now they can stay near home and play games in the warm weather ACC.

I just watched the video...was the other teams defense required to wear weighted vests or something to slow them down. What kind of competition was he going against...seemed to just blow by everyone.

Looks like he could contribute from day 1. Is this the kid that is connected to Hart? Would be awesome to pull in a legit receiver right off the bat.
Yes! Hart was his idol when playing for Michigan and becoming the RB record setter. Hart coaching at Western Michigan watched Fitz play all four years and was the first kid he offered two days ago. Surprised the PS doesn't have at least an article about an offer cause everyone else has. So, the connection is there. Fitz loves Hart and vice versa - great story about them on s. Fitz IS the DEAL and from what I read wants to meet Hart and come to SU due to his interest in Communications! Here's hoping this 6'3" 190 WR makes the Orange his choice. Jan. 16 and 22 are BIG days for us - lots of official visits -can't remember them all. GOSU!

Yes! Hart was his idol when playing for Michigan and becoming the RB record setter. Hart coaching at Western Michigan watched Fitz play all four years and was the first kid he offered two days ago. Surprised the PS doesn't have at least an article about an offer cause everyone else has. So, the connection is there. Fitz loves Hart and vice versa - great story about them on s. Fitz IS the DEAL and from what I read wants to meet Hart and come to SU due to his interest in Communications! Here's hoping this 6'3" 190 WR makes the Orange his choice. Jan. 16 and 22 are BIG days for us - lots of official visits -can't remember them all. GOSU!

It's almost like he is destined to play here...would really suck to not get him considering all of the connections.

Dez would look so good in Orange!

dinos ice_age_3_2k.jpg

I wasn't aware that he'd been committed to Louisville for over a year. Decommitted on Nov22 or so. Firm offer from Michigan - apparently he has no interest in either State school. Will decide on Feb1

Detroit area player of the year and might even nab state of Michigan player of the year.

You can feel the excitement growing day by day on here. It is so exciting to see the way this team is heading. It is all brought on by the new staff hired. Of course some one will say that there was only one direction we could have gone and that was upward. ( which is true) lol But I do feel this group of coaches it going to take us to "Infinity and Beyond". lol just saying :eat popcorn:

This dude is what I am talking about. WOW. Hopefully he looks at us and realizes between the young QB we have that can get him the ball. The system we have that will get him the ball. The fact that he is very talented and will be able to get open as well as be a possible starter early. Get on the express bus my man.

Recruiting Roundup: SU Football Pursuing Pair of Western Michigan Commits (the juice; Cheng)

Four-star WR Desmond Fitzpatrick just picked up an offer from Mississippi State and is looking to take a visit,
he Tweeted over the weekend. Fitzpatrick has plenty of offers, including Michigan, Notre Dame, Louisville and Nebraska. Syracuse also threw its hat in the ring recently.
Ummm.. yup, lots of offers. Did some research on five of his 20 or so offers to determine how many WR's each team has.
NEB. 16 MI, 10, ND-16, LOU-18, MIST-14, SU-11. State is losing their best WR Runnya Wilson who has accounted for 1031 YDS and 12 TDS and that was only through half this season. Of 14 WRS 7 were freshman now sophomores so they are flush with WRS but have none like him. My reaction to Mike Hart offering him was very positive due to the closeness of the geography and Hart being the player DF wanted to be like. But none of us has a crystal ball and although I hope he signs with SU who knows. He's here for an official on the 22. Let's hope he honors his official comes to SU and is that big WR we need. Nebraska has Tommy Armstrong a QB who will be a senior who has accounted for 2,695 TDS passing and 28TDS. Who do we have to throw to him? No one like that. But ya gotta stay positive. GO SU!

Last edited by a moderator:
BillSU said:
Ummm.. yup, lots of offers. Did some research on five of his 20 or so offers to determine how many WR's each team has. NEB. 16 MI, 10, ND-16, LOU-18, MIST-14, SU-11. State is losing their best WR Runnya Wilson who has accounted for 1031 YDS and 12 TDS and that was only through half this season. Of 14 WRS 7 were freshman now sophomores so they are flush with WRS but have none like him. My reaction to Mike Hart offering him was very positive due to the closeness of the geography and Hart being the player DF wanted to be like. But none of us has a crystal ball and although I hope he signs with SU who knows. He's here for an official on the 22. Let's hope he honors his official comes to SU and is that big WR we need. Nebraska has Tommy Armstrong a QB who will be a senior who has accounted for 2,695 TDS passing and 28TDS. Who do we have to throw to him? No one like that. But ya gotta stay positive. GO SU!

Dungey in this system will have those numbers.

and don't out Modster. We may just luck out there when he will be told that HCDB qbs throw for 5000 yds.

If we don't question at times, how do we know its accurate? :)

And an AZ writer just tweeted this...

@JasonScheer
While we're at it, things can change, but I expect Modster to commit to UCLA.
Thanks bnoro, I do respect your knowledge on here, I just ask a bunch of crazy questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom