Class of 2016 - WR Dez Fitzpatrick (MI) Verbal to Louisville | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Dez Fitzpatrick (MI) Verbal to Louisville

CuseLegacy, Since Mike hart joined the new SU staff I have been following the relationship between he and WR Desmond Fitzpatrick who was scheduled to visit this week end 1/22. However, looking at an updated Mike McAllister post about visits late on 1/19 he was not included with those scheduled. I think DF may be now infatuated with Miss. St., but wondered if you had any info on the situation. I know this is a tough period - kids change their minds every day, and we live and die with those changes. If you can provide any information it would be appreciated.

CuseLegacy, Since Mike hart joined the new SU staff I have been following the relationship between he and WR Desmond Fitzpatrick who was scheduled to visit this week end 1/22. However, looking at an updated Mike M post about visits late on 1/19 he was not included with those scheduled. I think DF may be now infatuated with Miss. St., but wondered if you had any info on the situation. I know this is a tough period - kids change their minds every day, and we live and die with those changes. If you can provide any information it would be appreciated.
He's not coming on a visit as of now.

"As of now", give me very little hope, but I will take it. Sorry bnoro , don't take me wrong, but wr. crush. ;)

"As of now", give me very little hope, but I will take it. Sorry bnoro , don't take me wrong, but wr. crush. ;)
Not to break your heart but he isn't visiting this weekend.

Ya I heard that, maybe and hope before signing date. But not holding my breath thats' for sure.

I don't know if I should get excited or not CL. lol I was just starting to except the fact we had no chance and maybe it is still that. :noidea:

I'm going to go with accept the fact that you won't be excited.

The 4th school is a bit of a mystery. He's visited Nebraska (11/6), Indiana (12/11) and has a visit slated for Louisville on 1/29. Remember he was committed to LVille for an entire year. The sites have Nebraska as the favorite. He did cancel the Miss St visit. So who's the 4th?

He can certainly visit mid-week and players will do that. While it sure looks like we're out, I'm still VERY curious to see who the 4th is. If we're at least on the list anything can happen.

Did you find out who is the fourth school?
no, but he's going to Nebraska so it doesn't matter if it's us or not. We're not seriously in contention.

Arizona is school number 4, he just came out with his Final 4. other three are the ones we knew. next.

Sucks...we have to start winning games to get these type of players. It will happen !!

Crappy news. Was hoping we'd have a shot due to the kid's connection with Mike Hart.

Sooner or later we have to break through with one of these type of recruits. A stud WR would have made a big impact next year.

Crappy news. Was hoping we'd have a shot due to the kid's connection with Mike Hart.

Sooner or later we have to break through with one of these type of recruits. A stud WR would have made a big impact next year.
We'll be fine next year. Too close to crunch time to have success this cycle though.

I agree, I'm sure the coaches are pounding the CUSE down their throats and that's a lot to swallow. No pun intended, (but it was good tho). And that is a lot for a 17-18 year old to think about and having to make a very BIG decision on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom