Class of 2014 - WR Jamal Custis (PA) Offered | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Jamal Custis (PA) Offered

shoppingtown mall barber shop. those guys are the real deal, huge cuse fans and been there for years.

That's a great shop (my barber used to work there before he opened his own place) but I don't think they do the shape ups that those guys want. Blue Brothers on Salina I know is a popular spot.

BhS6LzIIQAAGo4y.jpg:large

Is Jamal good enough to play for JB in addition to football?

He wouldn't have been a scholarship basketball player here if that's what you're asking.

He wouldn't have been a scholarship basketball player here if that's what you're asking.
Yeah He'll be a solid walk on he might have been a scholarship player at a mid major, SMU offered him for basketball and football his choice. If his game continues to improve he may see a few minutes of playing time down the road.

Is Jamal good enough to play for JB in addition to football?
Walkons his size are rare commodities. Ross DiLiegro basically got a spot site unseen after having been turned down by lesser programs, he was 6-8. It didn't hurt that his dad Frank was the Northeastern Nike rep. Frank is now a big shot with Puma.

Ross is now an engineer in Lexington Ma. he& his whole family are great people.

Back in 2011 he was going to appear on 'Who wants to be a Millionaire', I never did hear how he made out.

Looking at that picture, all I can think of is what kind of monster that kid is going to be after a year or two in a Cuse S&C program, my god...

Also, has anybody thought of making an "all purpose Cuse football (and separate basketball) twitter thread" so that we don't have a panic attack when a commit makes a tweet and their thread gets bumped

Looking at that picture, all I can think of is what kind of monster that kid is going to be after a year or two in a Cuse S&C program, my god...

Also, has anybody thought of making an "all purpose Cuse football (and separate basketball) twitter thread" so that we don't have a panic attack when a commit makes a tweet and their thread gets bumped

Might be tough to follow..some of our guys tweet constantly and sometimes my 20 year old self can't even figure out what they're trying to say

Might be tough to follow..some of our guys tweet constantly and sometimes my 20 year old self can't even figure out what they're trying to say

Obviously not every tweet would get copied over (just like they don't now) but it would be a good place for general tweets that get the fanbase excited, plus the person who want to post a tweet need not try and find the recruits thread from what might have been 2 years ago to post it in.

Obviously not every tweet would get copied over (just like they don't now) but it would be a good place for general tweets that get the fanbase excited, plus the person who want to post a tweet need not try and find the recruits thread from what might have been 2 years ago to post it in.

Ahh, I misinterpreted. I thought you meant a live feed that follows all the players' twitters. Then yes, I do agree.

I think this kid has a chance to be true superstar I'm excited to see how his career goes.

I might be able to do a 40 in one sitting but that's about it.

We just finished our first session of summer workouts with the high school team I coach in NC. My linebackers had to do 8 110's - each under 20 seconds. To get them fired up, I decided to run with them. I'm definitely not 16 years old anymore.

There already is an existing twitter feed on the site for all these guys. However I think once they get on campus, this week it was nice to see them arriving, it's time to stop posting about their activities.