Class of 2014 - WR Jamal Custis (PA) Offered | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Jamal Custis (PA) Offered

Jeff McDevitt ‏@JeffMcDev 6 Dec
Neumann-Goretti will play a nationally televised broadcast on ESPNU against powerhouse Mater Dei on January 20th and 5:30 PM.

BB game.

If my schedule works I should see him play in a holiday BB tournament next week. I'm hoping to get a picture with one of Syracuse's next big playmakers!

dave shipton ‏@sjgridspeak 18 Dec
Jamal Custis, Neuman-Goretti - 1st Team All State WR

I think Jamal is my sleeper stud of this class pick.. Combo size/speed with an mean streak... Fired up and let's get him to sign on that dotted line...

dave shipton ‏@sjgridspeak 18 Dec
Jamal Custis, Neuman-Goretti - 1st Team All State WR

It would be nice to get into New Jersey more but we do seem to be doing better in Pennsylvania then we have in awhile.

In my opinion he has the most "gamechanger" potential of any of the kids coming in. This kid has talent.
Agreed hopefully he turns into our last basketball playing wideout Mike Williams minus the baggage of course

In my opinion he has the most "gamechanger" potential of any of the kids coming in. This kid has talent.
Agreed. I'm probably more excited about him than any other receiver we are recruiting. Exceptional size and speed is a nice combination of attributes to have in a wide receiver.

I am as excited about him as I was about Harold Brantley. Glad to see we won't have a repeat of that scenario, Jamal looks like he's about as solid as it gets.

Athletic like Williams except he's 6-6, you can't teach that kind of size.

JC6 ‏@JamalCustis6 16h
Leaving tomorrow to Massachusetts for our ESPN U game on Monday vs Mater Dei at 5:30pm !

I'm watching the game and it just came to me his last name is custis and not Curtis. I've looked at this thread probably 1000x and never noticed it.

JC6 ‏@JamalCustis6 16h
Leaving tomorrow to Massachusetts for our ESPN U game on Monday vs Mater Dei at 5:30pm !

Caught a lengthy stint of the game on ESPNU tonight. Custis looked athletic--had several nice finishes against one of the top HS teams in the country. Clearly, the kid is an athlete--big and strong [for basketball], attributes which will serve him well as a WR.

jgeorge322 said:
I'm watching the game and it just came to me his last name is custis and not Curtis. I've looked at this thread probably 1000x and never noticed it.

Yup did that a few times myself even typed it Curtis in my visit list thread even though I knew don't feel bad hard to re wire the name after thinking it was that for so long.

@CoachGMcDonald: S.Florida it's been fun. Time to see what the city of brotherly love has to offer!

JC6 ‏@JamalCustis6
Imma have to find a legit barber when I get to the CUSE cause I do care about what my haircuts looks like lol my cuts need to be sharp!

Zaire ‏@ZiggySmalls_
@JamalCustis6 I said the same thing but I saw a barbershop on my way to the field so we gucci lol

JC6 ‏@JamalCustis6
@ZiggySmalls_ lol ard bro, you're gonna have to test them barbers out first so we can see what they're about aha

Zaire ‏@ZiggySmalls_
@JamalCustis6 I got you

Solid... a few big schools have been sniffing around looking for a flip. He stayed put though and Adly Enoicy was insurance in case he flipped. Staff was sweating for a bit. All good now.