Class of 2024 - WR Jason Robinson Jr (CA) Verbal to Washington | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jason Robinson Jr (CA) Verbal to Washington

Well to be fair, UW is a pretty damn big football brand, much bigger than us. Which will make it even sweeter when he commits to SU ;)
Are they? I have a hard time shedding these damn orange glasses I’m constantly sporting.

Wasn't his Washington visit supposed to start today? I don't see anything on his social medias from a visit...

My kids went to Poly. It was voted #1 HS for athletics in the country for the 20th Century by Sports Illustrated. Great football school.
I saw a video about the Poly coach a few years ago. Quite a guy

Yep they aren't exactly Rutgers and have a pretty good history. But I will also be very excited when Jason commits to SU.

It’s also an incredibly beautiful campus and setting, including the Seattle metro. Great tradition, good record to the pros, Rose Bowl appearances, more recent success. I’d imagine better facilities. Anyone who says silly things about U of W doesn’t know college football or needs to get out of their Orange world more. This would be an impressive recruiting win indeed pulling a kid from West Coast.

Love the confidence. Hope you are correct. Washington has it all over Cuse, except maybe a commitment?? We’ll see.
Except for the fact that Washington doesn't have much of a football conference left

It’s also an incredibly beautiful campus and setting, including the Seattle metro. Great tradition, good record to the pros, Rose Bowl appearances, more recent success. I’d imagine better facilities. Anyone who says silly things about U of W doesn’t know college football or needs to get out of their Orange world more. This would be an impressive recruiting win indeed pulling a kid from West Coast.
I wouldn’t let my kid go to that (crime hole) of the country. No way. SEATTLE

Doesn’t seem like many people realize this. Washington was 11-2 last year with a first year head. So that is a pretty good starting point to sell their program.
And landed some talented transfers

I really hope we get a commitment from this kid. Would be a great pickup. And, I think it’d be impressive to pluck him from the West Coast and a school like Washington.

For those disparaging Seattle and other cities, come on, let’s keep our conversations grounded in reality. Okay? Those comments are just silly if we’re honestly trying to make comparisons regarding location. There are many positive reasons players should go to Cuse, let’s stick to those as our reasoning.

I really hope we get a commitment from this kid. Would be a great pickup. And, I think it’d be impressive to pluck him from the West Coast and a school like Washington.

For those disparaging Seattle and other cities, come on, let’s keep our conversations grounded in reality. Okay? Those comments are just silly if we’re honestly trying to make comparisons regarding location. There are many positive reasons players should go to Cuse, let’s stick to those as our reasoning.

Indeed!!

For instance - Syracuse is only the 21st cloudiest city in Murica.

Seattle is #1!!

Suck it, Seattle!!

(Back in the day we were 2nd. But Buffalo now takes that prize)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom