Class of 2023 - WR Jordan Fayson (Buffalo, NY) Walk-On Offered by Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Jordan Fayson (Buffalo, NY) Walk-On Offered by Syracuse

Jordan, the football program and school are so very fortunate to have you.
I hope it won't be too long before you catch your first pass in the dome and the place goes nuts.
All the very best to you!

I'd say that the odds are stacked against this kid ever being a contributor, but it would be a helluva story if he overcame the odds.

Pretty amazing story. Sounds like at the very least he could be a great asset as a sort of player/coach.

JORDAN FAYSON LEWIS J. BENNETT/OLMSTEAD/MIDDLE EARLY COLLEGE/EAST(BUFFALO, NY) PWO 2023
#2 6" 1" 176 WR 4.57 40, BP 185, JUNIOR SEASON 27 CATCHES, 643 YDS, 2 TDS/ 2ND TEAM ALL CLASS AA

1677358883333.jpeg

1677358910291.jpeg

DEPENDING ON POSITION THE FOLLOWING 40 TIMES ARE PERTINENT:

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.2 - 4.39

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

FAST
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
GOES UP AND GETS IT
USED AS RB ON SWEEPS
ELUSIVE/ EXC JUKES
BURST AFTER CATCH
ONCE PAST D HE'S GONE

GREAT TO HAVE HIM AT SU!

Last edited:
I overlooked this line when I first read the article.

...who hopes the walk-on opportunity at Syracuse leads to a scholarship, and is still open to recruitment from other Division I schools before fall enrollment.

Wow I’m instantly a huge fan. Selfishly I hope he doesn’t get any offers so he ends up orange.
I think he’s got a great chance to contribute and earn a scholarship. He’s older, stronger, and wiser.

I overlooked this line when I first read the article.

...who hopes the walk-on opportunity at Syracuse leads to a scholarship, and is still open to recruitment from other Division I schools before fall enrollment.

Yeah it's not a done deal, which is why I put offered instead of committed in the title. I think he'd be a great asset to the team though, so I hope the staff is able to bring him in.

Yeah it's not a done deal, which is why I put offered instead of committed in the title. I think he'd be a great asset to the team though, so I hope the staff is able to bring him in.
Oh, just a clarifying point for the board in general. A unique situation, hearing about a walk on who MAY come here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom