Class of 2024 - WR Josiah Brown (NY) Verbal to Penn St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Josiah Brown (NY) Verbal to Penn St

CuseLegacy

2024 WR/S Josiah Brown, Holy Trinity HS, Hicksville, NY

2024 WR/S Josiah Brown, Holy Trinity HS, Hicksville, NY
Josiah could be a national recruit. He is really fast.

They're getting New York Strong guys, Brown is New York Fast. If he chooses Cuse, it would be over the top.

Didn't see any crystal balls on 247 or Rivs. Do we have a chance? I see he visited Rutgers yesterday. Thinking the timing here is probably not a coincidence. But that is uninformed speculation on my part.

its probably rutgers. He is following his buddy that just committed. I imagine he decommits at some point.

its probably rutgers. He is following his buddy that just committed. I imagine he decommits at some point.
Same high school I believe. Holy Trinity is the HS with the Rutgers booster we had a thread discussing that takes kids from NYC and LI to Rutgers all the time.

Looks like his hard work and big checkbook is paying off.

Last edited:
Probably Rutgers. Must want to stay close to home. Need to stay on him for when he eventually decommits. Would love to get his speed. He's a Safety on 247. Wonder how each school is recruiting him?

I still expect him to commit there. rutgers will treat him like a program changing recruit

You think maybe BC, Pitt, Penn State, or Cuse got to him and asked him to pump the brakes and take his visits elsewhere first?

You think maybe BC, Pitt, Penn State, or Cuse got to him and asked him to pump the brakes and take his visits elsewhere first?
This is a new record for the fastest decommit ever. He decommitted before committing.

Rutgers continues its fantastic work on the decommitment front.

The Braithwaite kid they did take was as money says an FCS level recruit. Very surprising they are taking C list type players so early. I think they probably took the low level kid in hopes of getting Brown, who is a good recruit, to also commit.

Another horribly botched move by what has become a clown coaching staff.

Glad that Braithwaite kid got a scholarship. RU is giving a bunch of lowly regarded players from NYS a chance to go to college and I think that is very commendable.

This is a new record for the fastest decommit ever. He decommitted before committing.

Rutgers continues its fantastic work on the decommitment front.

The Braithwaite kid they did take was as money says an FCS level recruit. Very surprising they are taking C list type players so early. I think they probably took the low level kid in hopes of getting Brown, who is a good recruit, to also commit.

Another horribly botched move by what has become a clown coaching staff.

Glad that Braithwaite kid got a scholarship. RU is giving a bunch of lowly regarded players from NYS a chance to go to college and I think that is very commendable.
rutgers settling early on NY/ LI kids tells me they are struggling recruiting NJ. They got another kid today. Ian Strong from LI St Anthony's. You know a lot about him?