Class of 2018 - WR Kevin Johnson Jr (NJ/IMG) PWO SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Kevin Johnson Jr (NJ/IMG) PWO SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I wonder if Dad is calling in on a few favors. It doesn't matter as long as he can get on board with a good school. I am happy for this kid.

How often do coaches schedule in home visits to offer PWOs? I think it's legit.

I wonder if Dad is calling in on a few favors. It doesn't matter as long as he can get on board with a good school. I am happy for this kid.

he has offers from UC Boulder and Florida from what it appears. Looks like both are legit. Good for him. I thought same with the 1 offer but who knows. It does seem a bit weird but Mullen did take the in home. Seems to be gaining interest, did he do much this year? maybe the IMG coach speaks highly of him.

How often do coaches schedule in home visits to offer PWOs? I think it's legit.

That was my first thought also to think it was probably legit. I think Mullen would have better things to do after just taking the Florida job than visit PWO candidates. Unless he has a goal of meeting every living former Cleveland Browns player for some reason and wanted to say hi to pops.

I can't find a single solitary stat on him for this season. weird.

IMG doesn't do stats on their website.

I have the same issue with IMG LAX recruits.

he doesn't show up on max preps either. they have 10 other guys catching passes but no johnson.

he doesn't show up on max preps either. they have 10 other guys catching passes but no johnson.
There is a story on the Gators page on Scout about Mullen offering Johnson and the tie in between Kevin Johnson and Dan Mullen. I checked out his 247 recruiting page and it lists the 2 offers from Colorado and Florida. It also says Johnson is "cool" regarding any of the teams listed including SU.

Might be the offers are to stir up interest in his recruitment. Maybe someone who subscribes to Scout can read the article on the Gator Scout page and let us know the relationship between Kevin Sr and Dan Mullen.

There is a story on the Gators page on Scout about Mullen offering Johnson and the tie in between Kevin Johnson and Dan Mullen. I checked out his recruiting page and it lists the 2 offers from Colorado and Florida. It also says Johnson is "cool" regarding any of the teams listed including SU.

Might be the offers are to stir up interest in his recruitment. Maybe someone who subscribes to Scout can read the article on the Gator Scout page and let us know the relationship between Kevin Sr and Dan Mullen.

I see the connection between Mullen and Kevin Johnson Sr. Mullen was a GA for SU in 1998

th