Class of 2018 - WR Kevin Johnson Jr (NJ/IMG) PWO SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Kevin Johnson Jr (NJ/IMG) PWO SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

the numbered site says he got offers from Colorado and Florida, is that right?

We got a legacy!

flounder.png

Yes. Awesome. Happy for Kevin. Hope he signs. 5 WR's in this class.

rivals cough cough rates him 2 star with offers from (O) Florida, Colorado, Illinois, Pittsburgh, Buttgers, Temple, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. Heck of a 2 star with those offers though I don't believe any of it (except for the Buttgers' offer). Who the heck knows...welcome aboard

Last edited:
rivals cough cough rates him 2 star with offers from (O) Florida, Colorado, Illinois, Pittsburgh, Buttgers, Temple, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. Heck of a 2 star though I don't think I believe any of it (except for the Buttgers' offer). Who the heck knows...welcome aboard

2 star means they haven't evaluated him, right?

rivals cough cough rates him 2 star with offers from (O) Florida, Colorado, Illinois, Pittsburgh, Buttgers, Temple, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. Heck of a 2 star with those offers though I don't I believe any of it (except for the Buttgers' offer). Who the heck knows...welcome aboard
Lol thats the list of a mid to high three star. Something’s up here. Must be PWO. I love it though

Happy that we brought this kid in, and his performance at IMG / offer list suggests that he isn't just a "legacy," but a kid who might contribute during his time on the hill.

His father is one of my all-time favorite players in 'Cuse football history. Glad it worked out!

I don't care how many stars he has, how many other offers, if he is a scholarship or a PWO. His father was a great player for SU. He is a Legacy and he has come home. That's all that matters.
That's right. Today it's not important if it's a full scholie or PWO. Happy for him.

Between Juan Wallace and Kevin Johnson, it'd be real nice to see this staff turn IMG into a pipeline down the road... whoooboy!