Class of 2016 - WR Neru N'Shaka (FL) Verbal to Toledo | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Neru N'Shaka (FL) Verbal to Toledo

Neru N'Shaka ‏@Livekidd8 11m11 minutes ago

#UteGang
1f440.png
1f440.png
1f64c-1f3fe.png
1f534.png
1f534.png

Three of his Hallandale team mates are committed to Utah.

how does that happen? how does Utah of all programs pull three kids from a powerhouse program in Florida?

Plus at one point they were ranked in the top 10 this year I believe

Plus at one point they were ranked in the top 10 this year I believe
Yes they were, not too long after they kicked the ever loving crap out of Oregon early in the year.

how does that happen? how does Utah of all programs pull three kids from a powerhouse program in Florida?
Salt Lake is a growing beautiful place. Try a visit.

Utah has a great coach and great tradition. They are a serious program out here. Not at all hard to recruit for.

Utah has a great coach and great tradition. They are a serious program out here. Not at all hard to recruit for.
Cactus, where are you located? I live just a little south of Salt Lake. Your "out here" comment caught my eye.

Hi Otto - I'm in Phoenix. But I lived for many years in Reno, NV - as well as San Francisco. You are lucky to live where you do - beautiful place. With a big upside economically - imo.

Hi Otto - I'm in Phoenix. But I lived for many years in Reno, NV - as well as San Francisco. You are lucky to live where you do - beautiful place. With a big upside economically - imo.
And all that powder! I'm drooling over snowbird right now!

I lived in Reno from 97-2000. Went to UNR...pre Kapernick. It is beautiful out there. Sierra Nevada's, Tahoe, Pyramid Lake. Such a cool place. Beautiful in a different way than upstate NY is. If I could combine the mild winters of and huge mountains of Reno, with the green of CNY, it's be my favorite.

We almost ended up settling in Phoenix. I've liked living in Utah far more than I ever expected to.

Great place other than the inversions.

jgeorge322 said:
Utah has a good program that plays in the pac 12 and its beautiful there...

Yup it
jgeorge322 said:
Utah has a good program that plays in the pac 12 and its beautiful there...

I can confirm it is beautiful there. The first time I went there I arrived at night, figured eh normal city ok and went to bed. Woke up and looked out the window in the morning, mouth agape and saw 360 degrees of huge mountians surrounding the city and on the east side of town they are very close. UU is built right in the foothills of the nearest mountian to downtown. And yes its 360 there is actually a mountian in the salt lake.

images-2.jpeg

SyracuseFan.com: Come for the football. Stay for the geography.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom