Class of 2016 - WR Neru N'Shaka (FL) Verbal to Toledo | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Neru N'Shaka (FL) Verbal to Toledo

OttoinGrotto said:
We almost ended up settling in Phoenix. I've liked living in Utah far more than I ever expected to.
My wife has a lot of family in SLC and the first time i went i couldnt believe how clean and picturesque it was. Unbelievable actually.
Also, when my parents first got married they road tripped across the country and their car broke down outside of salt lake and the mechanic let them stay at his house for a week for free until he could fix their car. And when he found out they had recently been married he asked them to just "pay him what they could afford"
Still amazes me to this day

My wife has a lot of family in SLC and the first time i went i couldnt believe how clean and picturesque it was. Unbelievable actually.
Also, when my parents first got married they road tripped across the country and their car broke down outside of salt lake and the mechanic let them stay at his house for a week for free until he could fix their car. And when he found out they had recently been married he asked them to just "pay him what they could afford"
Still amazes me to this day
Yeah, growing up in New York it felt like Utah could have been the moon for all the likelihood I would have given living there. And yet, here I am, and honestly it's pretty great.

Yeah, growing up in New York it felt like Utah could have been the moon for all the likelihood I would have given living there. And yet, here I am, and honestly it's pretty great.
My favorite "melting pot" story involves 2 grad school friends. He is Jewish from LI, she is Catholic from Boston. Got married and live in SLC.

Sal Tlay Ka Siti
Not just a story Momma told
But a village in Utah
Where the roofs are thatched with gold

My favorite "melting pot" story involves 2 grad school friends. He is Jewish from LI, she is Catholic from Boston. Got married and live in SLC.

Did they convert to islam?

Who cares
Sorry to say, I do. I come on here to keep up with whats going on with our recruits not to hear whats it like to live in different locations. If you want to talk that, get on facebook and chat as long as your little home away from home hearts content. I mean "come on man".

Sorry to say, I do. I come on here to keep up with whats going on with our recruits not to hear whats it like to live in different locations. If you want to talk that, get on facebook and chat as long as your little home away from home hearts content. I mean "come on man".

You can always, i dont know, not read a post that appears to not be your cup of tea.

You can always, i dont know, not read a post that appears to not be your cup of tea.
I can deal one, maybe two but no need of a whole thread. Just saying, no need to carry this on.

Hey there isn't much going on right now. Relax. Learn a little bit about your fellow posters and the country we live in. It will all convert back to a recruiting forum when things pick up again.

I do, and I would think of all CL you would see what I'm saying and I'm saying if you want to talk about location of places then start a thread of it so people don't think more is to be read about a certain recruit when there is not. I'm not trying to be a jerk about this, its just I have come on and see a new post thinking it could be something new. This has happened about a dozen time and its a bit frustrating. Sorry if you think I am being petty but it has happen to me someone telling me to stick to the thread.Oh Lord

Might as well start talking race, religion, and politics. You know because it's the dead period and why would someone come to a recruiting page to read about a recruit?

Might as well start talking race, religion, and politics. You know because it's the dead period and why would someone come to a recruiting page to read about a recruit?
Lame

No there is a forum specifically for that.

My suggestion is take a hiatus or visit less often for the next few weeks because there probably won't be much in the way of recruiting news until after the first of the year.

I can deal one, maybe two but no need of a whole thread. Just saying, no need to carry this on.
Let's hope you weren't reading the thread about Rutgers then. That thread went pages without getting back on track. Have some nog.

Toledo? Strange he wouldn't at least visit cuse first

Guess the kid has always dreamed of playing in the MAC as opposed to a dynamic P5 offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom