Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

Why bother to commit in the first place?
Upper echelon recruits should wait till the last second and get the best deal they can.
I know he's not quite top drawer, but still...save everyone the fookin' drama.

Our sports programs are cursed. So sick of this s hit

Honestly, it's not like we're talking about Michael and Billy Owens here. Think we will be fine without either Torrence.

I love watching college basketball and football and am a big Cuse fan but something needs to be done because right now we are a sinking ship as a program…idk what else to say but losing WR in our backyard it’s just crazy

I love watching college basketball and football and am a big Cuse fan but something needs to be done because right now we are a sinking ship as a program…idk what else to say but losing WR in our backyard it’s just crazy
the only thing that needs to be done is Syracuse needs to get on board with the new world order and find a way to compete under the new system and get more money to kids. Hope isn't a plan, and HOPING the system changes is futile at this point. It isn't, this is the new reality.

Fans can kick into NILs, hope a rich Syracuse booster/super-fan steps up (well we had one but he's gone) to bankroll some of this.

Stretch offer anyway. Helped a local kid who’s got big stars in his eyes. Good luck, we’ll be fine.
He just got offered by Michigan State like 7-8 days ago. How is this a stretch offer?

And ironically Jim Salgado is the guy who offered him :confused:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom