Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

I've not been following the recruitment, but given the extraordinarily lackluster quality of our WR room (IMO), my only question is, is he a true ACC WR, physically and talent-wise?
Dino has generally been wary of offering local guys. The fact that they offered him so early and recruited him fairly hard should be a good sign of his potential.

I've not been following the recruitment, but given the extraordinarily lackluster quality of our WR room (IMO), my only question is, is he a true ACC WR, physically and talent-wise?
He's very close, but I personally thinks he ends up being a top DB for us.

Congrats Syair,

1667343207697-png.221764

You'll always be a Bulldog to me!

I HAD TO REPLY TO THE LEGACY POST ABOVE AFTER WATCHING THE LATEST FILM ON SYAIR. IN MY EVALUATIONS OF EVERY PLAYER, I TRY TO BE AS OBJECTIVE AND UNBIASED AS POSSIBLE.

BUT, AFTER WATCHING THE FILM ABOVE, WHICH CONTAINS BOTH SYAIR'S OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE SKILLS, I AM CONGRATULATING, I THINK, ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN NY STATE FOR WHO HE IS AS A PLAYER AND PERSON FOR COMMITTING TO SYRACUSE AND HOPING HE STAYS COMMITTED.

I AM LISTING THE STATS I HAVE AGAIN. I THINK HE IS REALLY GOING TO MAKE A SERIOUS DIFFERENCE FOR US AT WR. TOO BAD HE CAN'T BE CAN'T PLAY ON THE SAME TEAM WITH ORONDE GADSDEN II - WE'D HAVE OUR LONG SOUGHT AFTER WR WITH HIM.

COMMITED

>SYAIR TORRENCE 2024 WR/CB CHRISTIAN BROTHERS ACADEMY, SYRACUSE, NY
#10 WR/DB// NEW: AT THE END OF HIS SOPHOMORE SEASON, TORRENCE STANDS 6' FOOT 1" AND 185 POUNDS, CAN RUN THE 40 - YARD DASH IN 4.5 seconds AND BENCH PRESS 225 POUNDS SIX OR SEVEN TIMES. VERY NICE AND THE ONLY OTHER OHYSICAL STAS I CAN FIND AS I WRITE THIS.

ASSETS HUDL JUNIOR FILM:

CATCHES THE BALL
RUNS GREAT ROUTES
NICE VJ
VERY FAST
GREAT HANDS/ SOME AMAZING CATCHES
ELUSIVE
GREAT JUKES/FAKES

SOPH SEASON
12 GAMES
69 REC
785 YDS
12 TDS
4 INTS

CLASS A STATE CHAMPS

JUNIOR SEASON 32 REC, 620 YDS 7 TDS

11163790.jpeg

Last edited:
Good hands and runs great routes while being 6'1"...take that every time especially with some speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom