Class of 2025 - WR Terrell Wilfong (NJ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/18/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR Terrell Wilfong (NJ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/18/24)

His film is really nice. Fast. Big strides eat up space. Seemingly effortless speed.

Consistently uses perfect technique catching the ball. Has great size. Tough. They throw to him over the middle a lot.

The only thing I see that could hold him up from being a star is strength. He has to work hard in the weight room to build his body up some.

Art Love GIF by Millions

Last edited:
His film is really nice. Fast. Big strides eat up space. Seemingly effortless speed.

Consistently uses perfect technique catching the ball. Has great size. Tough. They throw to him over the middle a lot.

The only thing I see that could hold him up from being a star is strength. He has to work hard in the weight room to build his body up some.

Art Love GIF by Millions
He's super smooth moving down the field, and surprisingly strong/tough for how lanky he is. Definitely not afraid of blocking or contact.

He's super smooth moving down the field, and surprisingly strong/tough for how lanky he is. Definitely not afraid of blocking or contact.
I agree with your second statement, but I thought he lacked a bit in strength (definitely correctible) as he was dragged down multiple times.

Art Love GIF by Millions

This group of coaches has done amazing things with the fitness of our players already in just 4 months.

Paradigm shift in progress. Not saying the factories are suffering. But for the first time in a generation, if you get recruited by Fran Brown at the 'Cuse, you are special. Speed like we haven't seen in years, and not just a sprinkling every few cycles of a Newsome, a Coleman, or an Atwell. We've got multiple young men on both sides of the ball that can blow your doors off. Results need to be earned on the field. But unless things go sideways, I finally feel ready for the ACC. Time to see how they do against US.

Last edited:
Never in my life has SU recruited at this level. It's insane.
I posted that Syracuse was a sleeping giant. We are an international Brand. Go to any major city in the world and SU is known.
We as well as so many schools screw up hires by forgetting the number 1 criteria. Fit.
Grob, Dino. Both from different cultures. Couldn't find a slice of pizza in NYC.
Zero east coast connections.
It's like when Auburn hired the coach from Boise.
Fran is perfect. Straight out of Central casting. He is us. He is who he is recruiting. Same as his assistant coaches.
He's crushing it and he's going to be our next Paul.
Football is just the first stop for Fran. He is destined for greater things in life than Football.

It sure is.

Also, A Knight's Tale is a criminally underrated movie. It still holds up. The whole cast is great. Weirdly perfect soundtrack. Heath Ledger is fantastic. The jousting action scenes rival any sports movie. The bad guy is transparently bad so you don't have to think too much. Rewatchability is through the roof.

Dare I say, it's one of the most entertaining movies of all time.

Of all time!
Ya I put it right up there with Blazing Saddles. lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom