Class of 2025 - WR Ziyyon Bredell (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/22/2024) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR Ziyyon Bredell (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/22/2024)

fx networks diarrhea GIF by Better Things
on
University Of Pittsburgh Mascot GIF by Pitt Panthers

He had Fran on the phone right after he changed his shirt lol. Narduzzi must be fuming. Love it! And by the crowds reaction, Syracuse is becoming cool again.

Pitt under Naduzzi always seemed like a low ceiling [because of his average-to-below-average coaching] but relatively high floor program [given the recruiting footprint].

But man, I've never seen the bottom drop out so fast from a program that won the conference / was on solid footing just 2-3 years ago.

Last edited:
Pitt under Naduzzi always seemed like a low ceiling but relatively high floor program, given the recruiting footprint.

But man, I've never seen the bottom drop out so fast from a program that was on solid footing just 2-3 years ago.
From ACC Championship to guys bailing because they can't compete. Like you said, it is a sudden drop. And, with Fran and the schedule, we are poised to have a sudden surge.

Pitt under Naduzzi always seemed like a low ceiling [because of his average-to-below-average coaching] but relatively high floor program [given the recruiting footprint].

But man, I've never seen the bottom drop out so fast from a program that won the conference / was on solid footing just 2-3 years ago.
First it was Kenny Picket, then Jordan Addison after he saw what life without Pickett was. To now this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom