Wrestlemania 2018 | Syracusefan.com

Wrestlemania 2018

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Great opening match and the angle/rousey vs Hhh/Steph was actually really really good.

Was not expecting that. Well done.

Great opening match and the angle/rousey vs Hhh/Steph was actually really really good.

Was not expecting that. Well done.

Not watching, which makes no sense because I could get it for free on the network. But following online, both reports say Angle/Rousey vs HHH/Steph was dynamite. Seth Rollins match is getting good reviews also.

Not watching, which makes no sense because I could get it for free on the network. But following online, both reports say Angle/Rousey vs HHH/Steph was dynamite. Seth Rollins match is getting good reviews also.

Was superb. Much better than I thought it would be.

I loved the Taker squash.
This Nakamura-Styles match needs to pick up.
The spot of the night for me was Cena running backstage after Charlotte beat Asuka.
That was hilarious.

Show has been good. No wasted time and good finishes. The ending is going to suck as it’s obvious Reigns is winning.

I am embarrassed I gave this show praise that Strowman partner being a 9 year old kid was such a joke.
I mean way to completely emasculate your entire tag team division.
That was so stupid.

I loved the Taker squash.
This Nakamura-Styles match needs to pick up.
The spot of the night for me was Cena running backstage after Charlotte beat Asuka.
That was hilarious.

Show has been good. No wasted time and good finishes. The ending is going to suck as it’s obvious Reigns is winning.

Lesnar won. No clue how that happened. I like Lesnar but what did that accomplish?

Lesnar won. No clue how that happened. I like Lesnar but what did that accomplish?

Maybe Vince thinks he can convince him to stay. Either that or he actually listened to the fans who weren’t into Reigns at all. I’m guessing the former though.

Everything but the last 3 matches were solid. Sadly it should be the other way around.

That last match though was Vince giving the fans in the Dome a happy ending and it allows them to keep Reigns off raw tomorrow and getting destroyed by the crowd.

The crowd mic was really muted during the last match.
My buddies there said it was really negative towards the match. Fans hated the same moves time after time and were really booing Reigns and Lesnar. They blocked it on the TV mics.

I thought it was trending toward being one of the great wrestlemania's, and instead it was just pretty good.

I thought it was trending toward being one of the great wrestlemania's, and instead it was just pretty good.

Yeah I was following 2 blogs throughout the night and it was getting great reviews up until the last hour.

Yeah I was following 2 blogs throughout the night and it was getting great reviews up until the last hour.

Don't want to spoil it for you but sounds like you are pretty filled in about results.

Best matches were in the first half of the show which included the IC title, Flair/Asuka, and Angle/Rousey vs HHH/Steph

I was expecting big things in the Styles/Nak match but it ended up just being pretty good. However, the heel turn at the end was awesome. Good move by WWE. Nakamura's entrance was also unreal mesmerizing. One of the best I've seen, imo.

Don't want to spoil it for you but sounds like you are pretty filled in about results.

Best matches were in the first half of the show which included the IC title, Flair/Asuka, and Angle/Rousey vs HHH/Steph

I was expecting big things in the Styles/Nak match but it ended up just being pretty good. However, the heel turn at the end was awesome. Good move by WWE. Nakamura's entrance was also unreal mesmerizing. One of the best I've seen, imo.

I think it's hard to keep the crowd for such a long show. If HHH planned it this way, smart to have his match when he did, basically ensured the crowd would be red hot for it.

I wasn't a huge fan of knocking Bryan out for the first half of his match, or however long it was. We've already been waiting 3 years to see him!

Oh yeah, i also wanted to say this: I think Ronda should've tapped HHH. Would have been a fantastic finish

I think it's hard to keep the crowd for such a long show. If HHH planned it this way, smart to have his match when he did, basically ensured the crowd would be red hot for it.

I wasn't a huge fan of knocking Bryan out for the first half of his match, or however long it was. We've already been waiting 3 years to see him!

Agreed. Every single person in that HHH match was brilliant. A few spotty moves early on for Rousey which I fully expected given her lack of experience but overall, that match was unbelievable.

Yes... that's a very long time for an event. Even with some let down matches- which will happen for everyone- I thought the WM as a whole was quite good.

Oh yeah, i also wanted to say this: I think Ronda should've tapped HHH. Would have been a fantastic finish

Heel HHH will always be an all-time character. Very good at slowing down matches and allowing heel tactics to take place. Also, the angle slam is one of my favorite finishers so always nice seeing that.

Agreed. Every single person in that HHH match was brilliant. A few spotty moves early on for Rousey which I fully expected given her lack of experience but overall, that match was unbelievable.

Yes... that's a very long time for an event. Even with some let down matches- which will happen for everyone- I thought the WM as a whole was quite good.

is it possible the worst person in that match was Angle? I actually think it is. He looked a little slow. Everyone was pretty much perfect though

Stephaine had to eat the loss.
She is a good heel but her character always emasculated her opponents and she never gets hers because males can’t hit her and she has a giant ego.
Unlike her dad with Stone Cold who had his wins and has a huge ego he always got his and was embarrassed.

Stephaine had to finally get hers and while I thought they made her look stronger than I think they should have it was a good match because of Ronda and HHH.

Everything up to the last 3 matches was very refreshing and good.

The Nakamura-AJ match wasn’t as good as there Wrestlekingdom match. It was bland but my buddies told me AJ has a hurt Achilles and couldn’t do a lot of spots.

The tag match was a joke unless that kid was a Make-A-Wish kid if he wasn’t then they buried their tag division.

Main event match was brutal. Fans hated it, it was stale and repetitive but the end was good. Screw Reigns.

Overall I thought the IC, Charlotte-Asuka, mixed tag matches carried the show. I liked they erased last year from the record books. Reigns didn’t retire Taker and he got to go out with a win over another legend.

It was the best WM in years as they didn’t time waste that much.

Stephaine had to eat the loss.
She is a good heel but her character always emasculated her opponents and she never gets hers because males can’t hit her and she has a giant ego.
Unlike her dad with Stone Cold who had his wins and has a huge ego he always got his and was embarrassed.

Stephaine had to finally get hers and while I thought they made her look stronger than I think they should have it was a good match because of Ronda and HHH.

Everything up to the last 3 matches was very refreshing and good.

The Nakamura-AJ match wasn’t as good as there Wrestlekingdom match. It was bland but my buddies told me AJ has a hurt Achilles and couldn’t do a lot of spots.

The tag match was a joke unless that kid was a Make-A-Wish kid if he wasn’t then they buried their tag division.

Main event match was brutal. Fans hated it, it was stale and repetitive but the end was good. Screw Reigns.

Overall I thought the IC, Charlotte-Asuka, mixed tag matches carried the show. I liked they erased last year from the record books. Reigns didn’t retire Taker and he got to go out with a win over another legend.

It was the best WM in years as they didn’t time waste that much.

I know, I get it on Stephanie. You're probably right. But man, Ronda tapping HHH would have been a hell of a finish.

Probably the best Mania since 30? I did like 31, not sure which one I liked better.

I am embarrassed I gave this show praise that Strowman partner being a 9 year old kid was such a joke.
I mean way to completely emasculate your entire tag team division.
That was so stupid.

This is one of the results that makes you embarrassed to let people know you watch wrestling. I would have rather seen Braun take them both down himself.

Why does Charlotte need further affirmation that she's going to be the HHH of the women's division? That was a bit humiliating for Asuka to not only lose via submission, but to say that Charlotte was ready for her.

The show tanked badly after the mixed tag match which exceeded expectations only because the bar was that low. I actually wanted Roman to win so that was the last time we see Brock. He has overstayed his welcome. The WWE has more than enough talent if they bothered to put them in positions to succeed.

The show left a very bad taste in my mouth.

is it possible the worst person in that match was Angle? I actually think it is. He looked a little slow. Everyone was pretty much perfect though

He was. He can't stand up straight due to his neck and spine. Can't even turn his head.

This is one of the results that makes you embarrassed to let people know you watch wrestling. I would have rather seen Braun take them both down himself.

Why does Charlotte need further affirmation that she's going to be the HHH of the women's division? That was a bit humiliating for Asuka to not only lose via submission, but to say that Charlotte was ready for her.

The show tanked badly after the mixed tag match which exceeded expectations only because the bar was that low. I actually wanted Roman to win so that was the last time we see Brock. He has overstayed his welcome. The WWE has more than enough talent if they bothered to put them in positions to succeed.

The show left a very bad taste in my mouth.
I don’t follow this stuff weekly but I mean if her name is Charlotte Flair we all know HHH idolized her dad and I was told last night he is in charge of booking the women.
I had no clue who Asaka was but when they gave Charlotte the Macho Man WM7 entrance I figured she was winning.

Your right the bar was low which is why I liked it. I get the take on Lesnar my buddies who are more hardcore said he defended the title only 4 times in a year which if true my goodness is Vince out of touch. He isn’t a draw for non mainstream fans and those are the ones you have to cater outside of WM season.

Reigns is part of the reason I stopped even following outside of WM. I used a RR-WM guy by I am now like the people who go to SB parties just to socialize and if I don’t have a team in it don’t care about the game. WM has transcended and become more mainstream than for just hardcore fans.

I know from following it in the past Vince cares about muscles and big guys.
Reigns just doesn’t have the mic skills so I was glad he lost. Lesnar will probably drop the belt tonight or next PPV to the next big guy Vince
Likes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom