Wrestlemania 2018 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wrestlemania 2018

Friday April 27th.
Yeah I doubt anyone in the USA will watch it live. I won’t for sure but Saudi Arabia paid a boatload for this.
You could watch the next day as I doubt your kid or his friends will read spoilers.
How could I watch the next day?

DVR??

Do they replay it? Or is available like a movie for 48hrs or something??

The last time I watched any of that, I had a hotbox. For boxing I’ve just gone to friends houses.

How could I watch the next day?

DVR??

Do they replay it? Or is available like a movie for 48hrs or something??

The last time I watched any of that, I had a hotbox. For boxing I’ve just gone to friends houses.
The show is only available on the WWE network.

WWE Network Subscription - Free Trial

Which costs 10 dollars a month or it’s free for your first month.

PPV is now dead. Vince owns the network over splitting the overpriced fees with companies.
Others can explain the network better as I used to have it as again it’s cheap but I just don’t watch anymore. The network archives every event. So the replay would on their the next day.

My buddy hooks his labtop to his TV and puts it on his big screen.

The show is only available on the WWE network.

WWE Network Subscription - Free Trial

Which costs 10 dollars a month or it’s free for your first month.

PPV is now dead. Vince owns the network over splitting the overpriced fees with companies.
Others can explain the network better as I used to have it as again it’s cheap but I just don’t watch anymore. The network archives every event. So the replay would on their the next day.

My buddy hooks his labtop to his TV and puts it on his big screen.
Thanks and interesting.

I have Samsung Smart TVs, I’ll check later.

I don’t even really like wrestling anymore and haven’t for a long time, and I still have the Network. If I find I’m not watching it at all, I’ll cancel it and when I want it back I’ll re-activate. It’s awesome. I think it’s got every WWE/F and WCW pay per view ever, a lot of ECW ppvs, every Raw and Nitro ever, all the Saturday Nights Main Events, and lots of episodes of the other old shows like Prime Time. I’ll watch some of the current PPV’s just because they’re there, but I really got it for the old stuff. There’s so much on there.

Last edited:
I don’t even really like wrestling anymore and haven’t for a long time, and I still have the Network. If I find I’m not watching it all, I’ll cancel it and when I want it back I’ll re-activate. It’s awesome. I think it’s got every WWE/ and WCW pay per view ever, a lot of ECW ppvs, every Raw and Nitro ever, all the Saturday Nights Main Events, and lots of episodes of the other old shows like Prime Time. I’ll watch some of the current PPV’s just because they’re there, but I really got it for the old stuff. There’s so much on there.
You just sold me.

For $10 a month it’s a no brainer. If I watch it 1x every 3 months it’s still worth it. But I know the boy will likely put it on often, especially once he figures out how to surf it. He’s on Netflix and the on demand shlit all the time now.

Either him or my daughter will crack my parental control and my bill will will triple I just know it, so I try to give them as much as possible to keep them occupied.

He always is asking me who my favorite wrestlers are, it’s about time I just show him Rowdy Roddy Piper, Junkyard Dog, Bret Hart, HBK, Stone Cold etc...

Will likely have to skip some of Degeneration X...

He wants to see the Rock, Sting, Ultimate Warrior, Hogan and he’s fascinated with the Worlds Strongest Man Mark Henry.

You just sold me.

For $10 a month it’s a no brainer. If I watch it 1x every 3 months it’s still worth it. But I know the boy will likely put it on often, especially once he figures out how to surf it. He’s on Netflix and the on demand shlit all the time now.

Either him or my daughter will crack my parental control and my bill will will triple I just know it, so I try to give them as much as possible to keep them occupied.

He always is asking me who my favorite wrestlers are, it’s about time I just show him Rowdy Roddy Piper, Junkyard Dog, Bret Hart, HBK, Stone Cold etc...

Will likely have to skip some of Degeneration X...

He wants to see the Rock, Sting, Ultimate Warrior, Hogan and he’s fascinated with the Worlds Strongest Man Mark Henry.

Make sure to give him plenty of 98-02, especially anything involving the divas... and lingerie...and...lingerie.

Anyone watching smack down tonight? Styles vs Bryan and up next usos vs new day.

If you haven't watched in awhile, I recommend watching tonight. Usos vs new day is superb usually.

Anyone watching smack down tonight? Styles vs Bryan and up next usos vs new day.

If you haven't watched in awhile, I recommend watching tonight. Usos vs new day is superb usually.

I know AJ and Bryan had to have a screwjob finish; if/when they get 20-25 min in a main event, it's gonna be so good

The thought of Styles/Bryan/Nak having some sort of triple threat anything is making my head explode

I honestly wonder if Nakamura is past his prime. What did you think of the match Sunday? I thought it was good, but I definitely expected more.

It's amazing that Bryan hasn't wrestled in 3 years and is immediately like the best guy they have

I honestly wonder if Nakamura is past his prime. What did you think of the match Sunday? I thought it was good, but I definitely expected more.

It's amazing that Bryan hasn't wrestled in 3 years and is immediately like the best guy they have

I thought the match could have been better given the potential but I still enjoyed it and the heel turn was big for him.

He seems to be a great heel character.

Bryan looks sharp. Obviously born to wrestle. Imo styles is the best there is so any styles / Bryan matches will be amazing.

I thought the match could have been better given the potential but I still enjoyed it and the heel turn was big for him.

He seems to be a great heel character.

Bryan looks sharp. Obviously born to wrestle. Imo styles is the best there is so any styles / Bryan matches will be amazing.

Nakamura's heel promo last night was fantastic

The old stuff is so good. I was watching a Smackdown from WM 2005 season where Kurt Angle had the Sensational Sherri with him and had a great promo on Shawn Michaels.

Nowadays everything is so scripted nothing is ad lipped and it’s so bad. It’s not even the fact it’s PG rated it’s the writing is so bad.

The old stuff is so good. I was watching a Smackdown from WM 2005 season where Kurt Angle had the Sensational Sherri with him and had a great promo on Shawn Michaels.

Nowadays everything is so scripted nothing is ad lipped and it’s so bad. It’s not even the fact it’s PG rated it’s the writing is so bad.

Was that when he sang "Sexy Kurt"?

Was that when he sang "s e xy Kurt"?
Bingo. 3-24-05 SMackdown.
It was funny listening to Kurt sing something nowadays none of those stiffs could do.

The network is worth it just for the old stuff. I haven’t watched anything from 2010 onward that isn’t from RR thru WM. After WM I am sure the company loses interest which makes sense why the market to children who will watch year round.

Rusev-Taker casket match at the Saudi show. amazing

They had to keep that 'Taker/Cena match real short b/c Taker can't just go any more.

I'm kinda surprised that WWE hasn't gotten more negative publicity about doing a show where their female performers will not be allowed to perform.

They had to keep that 'Taker/Cena match real short b/c Taker can't just go any more.

I'm kinda surprised that WWE hasn't gotten more negative publicity about doing a show where their female performers will not be allowed to perform.

Money trumps all unfortunately. I don’t blame Vince for wanting an event in Saudi Arabia, but after building up the women’s division to be almost on par with the men, it just doesn’t seem right. If I were one of the female wrestlers, I wouldn’t be too happy about this event at all. Kind of a slap in the face to them.

Money trumps all unfortunately. I don’t blame Vince for wanting an event in Saudi Arabia, but after building up the women’s division to be almost on par with the men, it just doesn’t seem right. If I were one of the female wrestlers, I wouldn’t be too happy about this event at all. Kind of a slap in the face to them.

Stephanie has become the public face of the brand. And not the heel she plays on TV. That the WWE would kowtow to such a blatant patriarchy is probably eating at her.

Thanks and interesting.

I have Samsung Smart TVs, I’ll check later.

Not sure if you did it but you just add it as an app on the Samsung TV.

I actually cancelled the membership yesterday. It’s really easy to turn on and turn off, probably the easiest subscription I’ve ever had to manage. No having to get on the phone to cancel while someone keeps trying to sell you.

I only turned it off because my son got too obsessed. That would be my only advice. It was nuts, could hardly get him to want to do anything else.

Anyone watch the Andre documentary? I’ve always been obsessed with him. When I was 12, I got to be one of those kids at ringside who tapped him on his way to the ring. He was just so enormous. Haven’t had a chance to watch yet the documentary yet though. They did one on A&E several years back, which I loved.

If you ever want to see something really sad, google Andre’s last match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom