WVU opens -7 over Cuse... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

WVU opens -7 over Cuse...

The line should drop a lot now. Pick em IMO.

Although it doesn’t matter at the end of the day, and it won’t be remembered, I would’ve liked both sides to have their full compliment.

I want to win. At the end of the day, the history books will show a bowl win and a 10 win season if we win. If fine in this scenario. Our team is committed, their guys arent. Hope that it permeates those who do decide to play as well.

I am at the Bellagio sports book right now. They have the line at WVU minus 2.
I am going to get down.

For entertainment purposes only of course.

I cannot believe WVU is still favored. Sorry the teams were pretty evenly matched at full strength. No Grier, no starting LT, a team that feels the bowl is beneath them? Sorry we aren’t losing.

I cannot believe WVU is still favored. Sorry the teams were pretty evenly matched at full strength. No Grier, no starting LT, a team that feels the bowl is beneath them? Sorry we aren’t losing.
not to mention that Holgorson was trying to move to the Texas Tech job and did not get an interview.

Syracuse showing up vs WVU not would be great for our reputation.

And coming out motivated ready to win vs a flat WVU would also be great. Get 10 wins, make headlines, and give a reason to believe to bring us back next year (or better!).

Shouldn’t they at least have a winning record against us before they look down their noses in disdain at the thought of playing us?

Added: I mean we did spot them the late P years and GERG for 8 straight wins

Last edited:
Keeping an eye on the weather. Praying for no win/rain. We're still a ways out, but right now according to msn weather, Friday in Orlando will be 77 with an 80% chance of rain and not much wind.

2 takes from looking at this. Holgorsen needs to just shave his head and it may help their fan base if they go without a bowl visit for 5 years or so.
My take is I can’t believe holgerson is only 47.

Syracuse showing up vs WVU not would be great for our reputation.

And coming out motivated ready to win vs a flat WVU would also be great. Get 10 wins, make headlines, and give a reason to believe to bring us back next year (or better!).
I think we should all have enough reason to believe and come back next year even if we lose.

Keeping an eye on the weather. Praying for no win/rain. We're still a ways out, but right now according to msn weather, Friday in Orlando will be 77 with an 80% chance of rain and not much wind.
Calling for a Thunderstorm right now. Hopefully it changes before Friday

My action involving Cuse Game.
Cuse ml 4 unit play
Cuse ml with Boise -2.5 parlay 3 unit play
Cuse two team teaser Cuse + 4.5 Ga tech pk 3 unit play
Cuse 3 team teaser Cuse +8.5, Wisconsin +13, Ga-3 2 unit play

Enjoy the $ and Happy NEW Year!

My action involving Cuse Game.
Cuse ml 4 unit play
Cuse ml with Boise -2.5 parlay 3 unit play
Cuse two team teaser Cuse + 4.5 Ga tech pk 3 unit play
Cuse 3 team teaser Cuse +8.5, Wisconsin +13, Ga-3 2 unit play

Enjoy the $ and Happy NEW Year!
What are the units?

What are the units?
A unit is a bettor typical bet.
A unit for me is 100 dollars.
For you it could be 25 dollars.
For someone else it’s 10k.

It’s the gambling term for what you typically bet when you place a bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom