WVU opens -7 over Cuse... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

WVU opens -7 over Cuse...

What he said is exactly correct, units are used by "sharps" to qualify how much they like or feel confident on a bet. If you decide to purchase information from a "professional" handicapper they give their confidence in units since everybody has a different amount they feel comfortable putting in play.

What he said is exactly correct, units are used by "sharps" to qualify how much they like or feel confident on a bet. If you decide to purchase information from a "professional" handicapper they give their confidence in units since everybody has a different amount they feel comfortable putting in play.
No yeah, I know. I was just asking what your units (ie level of comfort) are...!

oh my bad,
my units are $200 I like cuse a lot, Dungey makes all the difference in the world. and I usually have a rule never bet Syracuse in football or basketball.
Only action I am second guessing a little is Boise State I am baffled why the line is moving in the wrong direction. This seems like a horrible match up for BC. I thought I was getting a great number at -2.5, looks like it could move all the way down to -1 at kick off.
However I might bump my action heavy on GA Tech -6 maybe buy a half point. we will see.

My action involving Cuse Game.
Cuse ml 4 unit play
Cuse ml with Boise -2.5 parlay 3 unit play
Cuse two team teaser Cuse + 4.5 Ga tech pk 3 unit play
Cuse 3 team teaser Cuse +8.5, Wisconsin +13, Ga-3 2 unit play

Enjoy the $ and Happy NEW Year!

It’s risky to tie so many wagers to one game. Lose Cuse and you’re toast.

Cuse - 1.5 now. That’s an 8.5pt middle from open.

Thats just how valuable grier + his LT is worth. Sad, this game has fallen apart with the deductions on each side of the ball. These bowls mean nothing to a kid that has a shot on Sunday. sad.

Thats just how valuable grier + his LT is worth. Sad, this game has fallen apart with the deductions on each side of the ball. These bowls mean nothing to a kid that has a shot on Sunday. sad.

Grier’s and his OT’s decision not to play only caused the line to drop to four. The rest of the movement is caused by the money pouring in on SU. It’s not only the players not playing, the betting trend is moving the line.

Grier’s and his OT’s decision not to play only caused the line to drop to four. The rest of the movement is caused by the money pouring in on SU. It’s not only the players not playing, the betting trend is moving the line.

I get that, however, most vegas insiders have said grier not playing is worth the 7 points. WVU is using this game as a spring game and a qb tryout.

I get that, however, most vegas insiders have said grier not playing is worth the 7 points. WVU is using this game as a spring game and a qb tryout.

Where did most of them say it? And how do you know how wvu is treating the game? Did they say that?

Which Vegas insiders? Where? If his absence was worth 7 points, then the line would’ve dropped 7 points after he announced his decision not to play.

Where did most of them say it? And how do you know how wvu is treating the game? Did they say that?

Actually, yes, Holgerson, the mad scientist said he was going 2 qbs laat week ...the backup and a wr.

My unit is $1.

Actually, yes, Holgerson, the mad scientist said he was going 2 qbs laat week ...the backup and a wr.

That’s not exactly what you said.

He’s not playing a wr at QB. He’s playing the backup whose thrown 10 passes all year and a supposed stud freshman who won’t lose the redshirt year. Who should he play?

Which Vegas insiders? Where? If his absence was worth 7 points, then the line would’ve dropped 7 points after he announced his decision not to play.

It wouldn't drop suddenly. Of course smart $$$ influenced also. Either way a 9 pt change .

He’s not playing a wr at QB. He’s playing the backup whose thrown 10 passes all year and a supposed stud freshman who won’t lose the redshirt year. Who should he play?

At one point he said a wr would be working in also. I cant make this stuff up. Face it fellas, again, WVU had higher, much higher expectations , like the F4 until 2 close losses to end the season. For some teams bowl practices are the starr if spring 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom