Yahoo! Sports - SU Hoops has drug violations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Yahoo! Sports - SU Hoops has drug violations

Is that Pat Forde's counter-attack to the rumors that Pete Thamel was getting ready with a story about cash and Muhammad, Noel...and, well, where there's cash and highly rated recruits, there's Kentucky.

Are there any implications from this that could affect this years team? If not, I really don't care.

I know for a fact this is true of my workplace. Of course, I work at a small liberal arts college, so it might be a little skewed where I work, but still.

So do I haha

Was hoping that story wouldn't come out during the NCAA's since there had been rumors of it.
If you're going to publish something like this, you do so when it has maximum impact and gets maximum attention. The start of the BET provides such opportunity.

Oh I know it's not. But I'd be stunned if we are the only program who has done this. Absolutely stunned.

If true, I'd be stunned if others didn't do the same.

I know the intial reaction is always going to be defensive but this seems like a throw-it-on the wall and see what sticks article. 10 kids did weed and a litany of unrelated other stuff over a decade, being reported now as we complete a 30-1 regular season. :bang:

Sweet. Well it was a good run while it lasted. :bang::bang::bang::bang:

:mad: total smear campaign and someone has been digging for it and I think we all know who, this is why people settle.

Start the "drug" board

Witch hunts are awesome. Gotta love the media.

:mad: total smear campaign and someone has been digging for it and I think we all know who, this is why people settle.
the entire timeline is post any contact BD had with the program, and there is a former player as a source for the story; I think this is independent of the lawsuit so settling would have had no impact on it.

people seem to have forgotten that several national reporters have been digging through the muck and mire (and there is plenty of it to dig through) of the SU hoops program since the day the Bernie Fine story broke.

There is more to come, count on it. Regardless of what Gloria Allred does.

this smells like bobby davis and gloria. it's amazing how many people in the media want to take this program down as well.

It's just all so vague. Blah.

Stupid media. Obviously intentional timing, too.

show me some proof, then after you do, who gives a chit. This seems inconsequential.

Well how do you expect to create good team chemistry without some...eh, chemicals.

the entire timeline is post any contact BD had with the program, and there is a former player as a source for the story; I think this is independent of the lawsuit so settling would have had no impact on it.

people seem to have forgotten that several national reporters have been digging through the muck and mire (and there is plenty of it to dig through) of the SU hoops program since the day the Bernie Fine story broke.

There is more to come, count on it. Regardless of what Gloria Allred does.

Probably true but somebody has been digging eitherway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom