Yale Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Yale Game Thread...

Crease viloation on Yale but no call by these "officials". Yale up 1.

This game turned on that idiotic Solomon penalty. We were up 1 with an EMO coming and we have been a disaster since. Words cant express my dislike for him right now.

Surprised Hutching not called there. Semi slash. Looked funny at the Yale guy. 1 minute non releasable

Not the refs. We've taken stupid penalties and are slower to the ball. Yale is playing a lot smarter

This game turned on that idiotic Solomon penalty. We were up 1 with an EMO coming and we have been a disaster since. Words cant express my dislike for him right now.

This has been a problem all year. Kid can't cool his temper. He needs to sit. Give Romano a shot.

6-4 Reeves simply beats Firman. Thanks Tourney Comittee

Not feeling good at all about this. Their faceoff guy is just too strong on the clamp. Varello doesn't look any better.

If we can't get going at the X this is going to end like the Duke/Hopkins game, D is already sucking wind. Hard to say Bens play isn't a huge disappointment.

Faceoffs are killing SU but offensively after a pretty decent quarter and change the last 10 minutes or so were a mess, we must have had 3 or 4 straight turnovers. Nothing from Salcido, Solomon (except for the moronic penalty) and Evans (shocking I know)

Yale has the best player in Reeves and a better faceoff guy.

But this is similar to many other SU games this year -- this team just isn't as good as their record or ranking.

Hate to say it but this game is on Ben and Varello at the X, we have one faceoff win its amazing were not down more. Something has to be wrong with him, he has fallen off a cliff.

I still think Williams is injured. He hasn't been the same since getting hurt in the Albany game

The refs aren't letting Ben Reeves kick our asses

These refs are a total joke. If you can't see that I can't help you. Team is playing poorly but if you think this crew has been even handed so far you're smoking crack.

Yale has the best player in Reeves and a better faceoff guy.

But this is similar to many other SU games this year -- this team just isn't as good as their record or ranking.

I think your right, that unbelievable stretch of wins seems to have been a bit of a fluke unfortunately. Still a good team but its clear were not a 1 or 2 seed type of team, to many flaws.

Yale has been awful on the man up so those bad calls weren't a huge deal, faceoffs are more of the issue, 1st midfield needs to take over the game

I still think Williams is injured. He hasn't been the same since getting hurt in the Albany game

I believe he is, hes a shell of what he was the first two years here.

Refs? Really? Getting dominated at the X, getting outshot 4 to 1, and two stupid penalties. Those were correctly called. This is the NCAA tournament. Can't make mistakes like that.

Yale is dictating the tempo. They are playing the game on their terms. Malloy is keeping Cuse in the game with several nice saves. Something needs to change here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom