Y'all got no faith man | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Y'all got no faith man

Avoid Duke, UNC and UVA in the brackets and anything is possible.

We are among a large number of teams that are not very good but also not awful.

Luck of the draw will be huge.

Halftime of the Virginia game...I felt GREAT.

We’d blown out Louisville, completely outclassed Wake like we should, and been a few bad calls away from maybe knocking off UNC and Duke...and now were leading Virginia at half. Even almost midway through the half we were only down 4.

12-13 minutes of absolute bizarro world don’t change the big picture. We’ve been playing pretty well.

If we beat Clemson I’ll feel pretty good going into the conference tourney.

The same core guys went on a run to the regional title game last year.
But somehow it didn't surprise me.
They played up to their abilities.
This year it would be a big surprise.
There's been no indication they can put anything together to win 3 or 4 in a row against good teams.

Now...please prove me wrong and start with a win at Clemson.
No they didn't. Regional semifinal

That's interesting. Thanks for finding that. I believe after last season he also said the regular season is a better barometer for how good a team is.

To me, both matter. I think the one that most fans emphasize is detetmined by what the team was better at in a given year.

I think we can all agree that if Syracuse has a below average regular season that the regular season is most important and if we get bounced early in the tourney then it's the tournament that is the most important.
I think it depends on the fan. The doom and gloomers will emphasize where we came up short. The orange colored glasses wearers will emphasize where we were better.

To try to ignore one or the other is to disregard reality. They're both relevant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom