Yankee offense not getting much from second and SS | Syracusefan.com

Yankee offense not getting much from second and SS

CaliCuse

All American
Age has caught up with Derek ,making his retirement an excellent choice this last season . Roberts must be getting close which begs the question a to who the Yankees have in the farm growing up in time to get promoted into the higher levels of competition?

Age has caught up with Derek ,making his retirement an excellent choice this last season . Roberts must be getting close which begs the question a to who the Yankees have in the farm growing up in time to get promoted into the higher levels of competition?
Yeah, only 39-year-old shortstops go through hitting slumps.

Now get to work on your "Beltran is nearing the end" post.

Yeah, only 39-year-old shortstops go through hitting slumps.

Now get to work on your "Beltran is nearing the end" post.
No 39 year old shortstops don't usually have slumps because they aren'y playing anymore . Jeter has gifted us with one more year and personally I'm going to miss him as perhaps the last "great Yankee in the field.When the Yankees retire his number and he enters the HOF it will mark a kind of symbolic end to the Yankee greatness that we have been seen and been a part of emotionally. As for Beltran,he is slowing down as you suggest but e still has this year to struggle through and the Yankees do have several kids that will be playing in the Bronx soon enough in the outfield. Its the infield that concerns me on both sides of second base.

Going on Wednesday. Jeter better be in the lineup or I'll be pissed.
good luck. He is overdue to make a difference in the lineup. Maybe you'll get lucky and be there if he does. Even better if you get a home run ball off his bat.

As long as you guys stay away from Troy Tulowitzki I'm happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom