Yes, it is the end of the world... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Yes, it is the end of the world...

And I follow Francis as well. The biggest issue is this year and all the top guys we missed out on. If Lydon and Battle are back and I think they will be, it's going to be a moot point anyways.

Don't forget that some of the guys we got little out of were top 60 recruits in Joseph and McCullough. Roberson has not developed, that's not bad recruiting, some guys didn't develop. All of the guys I just mentioned were higher rated than Arinze, Wes Johnson, Andy Rautins, Scoop Jardine, and Brandon Triche.
Our recruiting for our program hasn't been good enough.
Syracuse hasn't had a first team all-American Hakim Warrick.
CJ Fair honorable mention and Rak made 2nd team I believe.
We need to recruit more elite prospects. JB isn't going for them. He won his title with Melo.
We didn't push for Michael Porter Before Washington hired his dad. JB doesndoesn't go after the top guys and that hurts us.

Our recruiting for our program hasn't been good enough.
Syracuse hasn't had a first team all-American Hakim Warrick.
CJ Fair honorable mention and Rak made 2nd team I believe.
We need to recruit more elite prospects. JB isn't going for them. He won his title with Melo.
We didn't push for Michael Porter Before Washington hired his dad. JB doesndoesn't go after the top guys and that hurts us.

That's one route to go. Probably not a winning strategy against Duke and U.K. Right now. You can win with 3 and 4 year kids as well if they fit your system. Look at last years final four. Every school there including Nova and UNC was a roster full of 4 star guys that stayed three and four years. UNC isn't getting one and done guys. They are keeping and developing them. Same with Nova and Wisconsin who won the year before.

That's one route to go. Probably not a winning strategy against Duke and U.K. Right now. You can win with 3 and 4 year kids as well if they fit your system. Look at last years final four. Every school there including Nova and UNC was a roster full of 4 star guys that stayed three and four years. UNC isn't getting one and done guys. They are keeping and developing them. Same with Nova and Wisconsin who won the year before.
Since our kids leave early anyway we should be going after the elite guys. Our guys don't stay.
We can get top 10 guys. Not all of them but more than 0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom