Yes Roberson commits!!!! | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Yes Roberson commits!!!!

Great highlight video. He looks like a better rebounding/blocking version of Jerami Grant

A game from very early in the season against Pope John XXIII High School. Roberson scored over twenty points.

Just stumbled on these. Gonna try and give them a watch tomorrow.
Much thanks, I was at this game!

The NJ Tournament of Champions is RC's next stop.
They drew the 1 seed after ousting the two other teams that probably would have gotten the top seed.
Bracket from http://highschoolsports.nj.com/tournament/17721/

If the seeds hold up, RC would play St. Joseph's, home of UK recruit Karl Towns who reclassified to 2014 for early payment, I mean Ferrari, I mean entry into professional basketball.

bracket.JPG

A game from very early in the season against Pope John XXIII High School. Roberson scored over twenty points.

Just stumbled on these. Gonna try and give them a watch tomorrow.
Thanks. I'm going to check out the 2015 big Diagne in this one.

Thanks. I'm going to the 2015 big Diagne in this one.
From what I remember, Diagne played his best in the 1st quarter, maybe a little bit of the 2nd quarter too.

Roselle HS is a different school than Roselle Catholic where Roberson attends school
Yeah when I went to check out the vids, I notice some of the teams weren't any of those that RC played this year and figured it was probably Roselle HS and not Catholic :( .

Roselle HS is a different school than Roselle Catholic where Roberson attends school
My mistake. When I searched Roselle Catholic it gave me Roselle vs. Union Catholic. I know Roselle has played Union three times this season so I just quickly breezed through the titles. Better take my time next time :bat:

Thanks. I'm going to check out the 2015 big Diagne in this one.
Here goes my thoughts on the game.

Diagne-Good size and ran the floor pretty well. Showed the ability to post up down low, but struggled throughout because The Beast was in his "not in my house mode." Has only started playing ball since coming to the states over the past year, so there is plenty of upside there to keep an eye on him over the next few seasons.

Malachi Richardson-Scored mostly from the line and in transition. Couldn't buy a jumper in this one but has a nice form and quick release. I can see why the staff might be hesitant to offer him at this point. Even though he's listed at 6'6, he's strictly a 2G at this point. He doesn't rebound well and is basically a perimeter player at the moment. We're currently "all in" for Briscoe, so we'll see how that goes.

The Beast-Won't repeat what others said about his performance, but his defense and motor is what I really loved in this game. He must have had about 5-6 blocks and altered about another 3-4 shots. Ran the floor like it was a 100m dash at times and I can't help but get excited about the thought of McCullough and Roberson running up n down the court together dominating in transition.

Tee, you was spot on about little Bryce Aiken. He was a real treat to watch and is very exciting. It will be interesting to see how much he grows over the next few years because he looks to be 5'5/5'6 tops.

Here goes my thoughts on the game.

Diagne-Good size and ran the floor pretty well. Showed the ability to post up down low, but struggled throughout because The Beast was in his "not in my house mode." Has only started playing ball since coming to the states over the past year, so there is plenty of upside there to keep an eye on him over the next few seasons.

Malachi Richardson-Scored mostly from the line and in transition. Couldn't buy a jumper in this one but has a nice form and quick release. I can see why the staff might be hesitant to offer him at this point. Even though he's listed at 6'6, he's strictly a 2G at this point. He doesn't rebound well and is basically a perimeter player at the moment. We're currently "all in" for Briscoe, so we'll see how that goes.

The Beast-Won't repeat what others said about his performance, but his defense and motor is what I really loved in this game. He must have had about 5-6 blocks and altered about another 3-4 shots. Ran the floor like it was a 100m dash at times and I can't help but get excited about the thought of McCullough and Roberson running up n down the court together dominating in transition.

Tee, you was spot on about little Bryce Aiken. He was a real treat to watch and is very exciting. It will be interesting to see how much he grows over the next few years because he looks to be 5'5/5'6 tops.

francis, i thought richardson shot well? he had 22 and i heard he was 5-5 from 3? was he chucking a bunch of bricks from inside the arc?

francis, i thought richardson shot well? he had 22 and i heard he was 5-5 from 3? was he chucking a bunch of bricks from inside the arc?
This posting was a review of a much earlier game against Pope John. He had that 22 point, 5 3-pointer effort yesterday in the tournament of champions final. Yeah, the game Francis reviewed, he was pretty quiet and off.

This posting was a review of a much earlier game against Pope John. He had that 22 point, 5 3-pointer effort yesterday in the tournament of champions final. Yeah, the game Francis reviewed, he was pretty quiet and off.
Good lookin out Tee.:)

Here's the full Roselle Catholic vs. Friends Central. Roselle Catholic won the close game 65-63.

Who does Roberson remind you guys of?

Who does Roberson remind you guys of?
I see a little Wallace in him as he can do a lot of things that a 3 can do but has the strength, toughness, rebounding, defense, low post array of a 4.
Grant similarities as well. But still, as far as being an interior player, I might even put him above both aforementioned. In fairness though, I am not sure he will be the scorer that Wallace was, but on the college level, who was (Aside from Carmelo)?

Quite simply put, Francis named him The Beast for good reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom