Yes Roberson commits!!!! | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Yes Roberson commits!!!!

Malachi "I really need a nickname" Richardson - 21 points, 2 assists, 2 steals

Apparently he's already been given a nickname but it's a tad bland & played-out so how about Malachi "The Prophet" Richardson.

Named after the prophet who wrote the last Book of the Old Testament, 6’5″ 195 lb wing Malachi Richardson is one of the top wing prospects in the class of 2015. Noted for his three-point shooting prowess, the sophomore guard, given the nickname “Shoota,” has expanded his game by scoring more off of the dribble, rebounding better, and an improved commitment to defense.

http://bluedevilnation.net/2013/02/book-of-malachi-the-malachi-richardson-interview/

Anyone living in NJ have a DVR? They are showing a replay of St Anthony's final, and I am guessing either we get the state final at 7:30 (it says HS BBall in the guide) of Tyler and RC vs St. Anthony or it is replay of RC winning South B the other day.

Either way, I will VCR it, but that's the best I've got, so please, if anyone has Fios1 in NJ, try to hook the board up.

Go Beast, Malachi and Roselle! Tough game tonight, but this is for the entire state to along with South B chip.

They are showing another game. East Crumsburgh vs. West Bummsville
:rolleyes:

From the same blog:
"Tyler Roberson has only 3 points, but has been dominant on the glass. No official stats here, but he has to have at least 3 or 4 blocks"

Also Francis, Malachi has 8 points at the half, with two critical threes during an important stretch when RC made a run.

Roberson, outside shot to get lead back up to 5 in the 3rd quarter.
Then
"Roberson with the finish off a Gist pass. RC weathered the strorm and is back up by 7"

Lead is cut to 2 right now. RC struggling, Tyler missed two freebies. Most Cuse fans are sniffling, muttering "That's my boy". :D

Right on cue, phew:
"Roberson hits both FTs to put RC back in front"
Edit: Now tied at 35 going into the 4th.

"Richardson with the assist on a Saintil 3 in the corner. RC regains the lead at 39-37"

RC down by 2 with 1:37 left and the ball. They were up by 1, a guy not known to shoot from outside does so and hits to bring St Anthony's up late.

"Accrobatic layup by Hakim Saintil is good and he's fouled!!!"
RC a chance to take lead....
Saintil on the line with 1:26 left to go...
"Saintil misses the FT, but after a scramble, gets the offensive rebound, hits the shot and is fouled!"

They are up by at least two right now.

RC wins the NJ Non-Public B!!!
That's two championships in a row and aside from the invite only tourneys, this is the biggest stage for this team and they took it!
Now they're should be off to the tournament of champions as Francis mentioned earlier.

Jason Bernstein: "Roberson a beast on the glass"
Jason Bernstein: "balanced effort by RC: Saintil with 14, Roberson with 13 and Malachi Richardson with 10"
He also mentioned at least 3 or 4 blocks.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1648637/

Now, the only losses for St Anthony's and Hurley Sr are from Tyler and Tyler!

RC wins the NJ Non-Public B!!!
That's two championships in a row and aside from the invite only tourneys, this is the biggest stage for this team and they took it!
Now they're should be off to the tournament of champions as Francis mentioned earlier.

Jason Bernstein: "Roberson a beast on the glass"
Jason Bernstein: "balanced effort by RC: Saintil with 14, Roberson with 13 and Malachi Richardson with 10"
He also mentioned at least 3 or 4 blocks.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1648637/

Now, the only losses for St Anthony's and Hurley Sr are from Tyler and Tyler!
ric flair-woo.jpg

Game will be replayed within the next few days, but I have a VCR, thus suck.

Tyler ends up with 13 points, 11 rebounds, 5 blocks and 2 steals
Malachi with 10 points, 4 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 blocks and 1 steal
Saintil led the team in scoring with 14

The Beast and company from tonight's win against St. Anthony, from nj.com

Don't bring the weak stuff. Not now. Not this game.
-aa28a5aacfc000fc.jpg

You sir. Yes you, the one underneath me. My rebound.
-8b8659ef4e15f2a6.jpg

Yes I am certain I can absorb this contact.
-e47eb140f5c7a303.jpg

Believe!
-3bcbc5eb9711bc9b.jpg

A game from very early in the season against Pope John XXIII High School. Roberson scored over twenty points.

Just stumbled on these. Gonna try and give them a watch tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom