You are not a Syracuse basketball fan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

You are not a Syracuse basketball fan

Unless you have spent nights driving 20mph on the Thruway during a whiteout at on a Monday/Wednesday in February

Until you were beaten up in middle school for wearing a Syracuse basketball shirt on March 31, 1987

Unless you have multiple boxes in your basement containing dozens of game day programs and College Basketball Preview mags (Cuse player covers only) dating back 30+ years
Especially all of the Big East basketball yearbooks. Plus throw some football ones in for good measure.

I blame the fact that every time I've been there, I've spent 10 hours there pounding red bull vodkas.

It was at the Blarney that I decided I should probably finally book my return ticket home. I was prolly 4 drinks in at this point. Pulled the phone out, found some flights, booked a ticket and went back to the party.

Arrived at the airport two days later, tried to check in to my flight and was told I couldn't check in until 4 hours before my flight. I said "Ma'am, I fly in two hours" she replied "Sir, your flight is two weeks from now".
To be fair to you, you were more than four in when you booked that flight. You started mentioning that you needed to book it at about four in. It took a few more before it actually happened. :)

unless you can name at least 3 of the Runt's starters. (I got 4 and added a wrong one! Darn Lee brothers timing always mixes me up.)

When calling to mind a certain city in S. Virginia, either because you're visiting or just driving through..

or because it's the last name of a now transferred but at one time heir apparent at PG...

or perhaps just a passing reference to any circumstance involving an arachnoid,

still causes a psychosomatic spasm of pain that you just cannot place.. but then remember and say, "oh yeah. damn."

'if you think Elvir Ovcina is the name of a European actor who had a bit part in Casablanca.

Unless you've missed one of your kids events for a SU game.

...Unless you feel the urge to yell "Eat S&$T" when the last starter of our home opponent is introduced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom