Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread

Well we can't be much worse. Kaleb needs to suck it up and remember he is a good player.

Note to Rak: don't try to drive from 18 feet away. It was an iffy call but that's still not remotely your game.

I swear Rak probably commits half the fouls he's called for.

Very true. He's been picked on for 4 years by refs. Though he has only himself to blame for that dumb first foul where he should've just let him go.

That's exactly the kind of indecisive, lazy ballhandling that Kaleb needs to freaking work on right there.

McCullough needs to go hit the weight room right now. He gets stripped so freaking easily.

Its painful to see how no one in orange has a clue what to do to turn things around.

Well, this isn't good. Can we all agree that Carleton wasn't a good measure on how this team really is?

Well, this isn't good. Can we all agree that Carleton wasn't a good measure on how this team really is?
Or maybe it was when you consider that Carleton would be, at best, a decent mid major if they played in the US, and we just barely beat them?

Cooney looks so outclassed out there, only valuable with a great facilitator and other pieces around to space the floor

Does anything good ever happen when Cooney drives? Mike G should get all of his minutes. Cooney is bad. I don't care if he gets hot 1 out of 10 games

I thought we would play better in the 2nd half - I was wrong :( This team has a long way to go. Hopefully, it's more fun than painful watching them grow! It's been so long since we've had a really good offensive team - I miss it. Let's Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom