Your entitled to your opinion, but... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Your entitled to your opinion, but...

What goes on this forum is insane. I been viewing posting for two years and I have never seen so many so called fans criticize and talk so negatively about the team that they so called love. If you are a fan of the team then you should ride with them WIN or lose. They play hard every night that they step on the floor. They may have their struggles but I for one believe that they will be better in the long run. The fair weather fans and their comments about players who have bad games are not those comments needed because most of them are contradictions of posts in the past or in the coming future when a player has a good game. Now as for me, I am the most critical of BJ on the universe and have the credentials to back it up. But as some or most posters on this board criticize players via this forum. I extend my expertise in discussing your posts if your ever at a game. I was at just about every game when he was on the bench all last year and I am still in sec 124 wearing a #2 shirt if you ever want to talk hoops or just say hello!! LGO!!!

I didn't read all the replies to your post so if this has already been said then you can ignore it.

My response to what you said is very simply this: you are a rational fan of the team, more so than vast majority of us as your son is on the team. A lot of the members on this forum are fans of winning and express frustration when the team doesn't accomplish this. Its easy for the fans to criticize the coaches and players (thinking that they know much better how to have won a game we lost) but as anyone who has coached or played the game knows, its not simple to boil these things down to a few sentences.

In any case, I'm with you on this. SU is my team, win or lose I will support and always cheer them on, regardless of how frustrated I may be witnessing games we coulda/shoulda won but lost; it's the nature of the game and, to be frank, the reason I watch - its all exciting and, mainly for me, fun to watch the players and the team develop. Play on and LGO!

I recommend making liberal use of the ignore button. The board has become a much more enjoyable place since I employed this technology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom