Your Official SU-Miami Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Miami Game Thread

Miami is pretty good. This was always a 50/50 proposition.

Six pump fakes and absolutely no urgency or heart from our sophomore first-round NBA Draft pick.

I actually felt bad for him when he went up strong and the Miami player blocked it with his forearm.

It's just painful watching him pump fake a 3 before the defender even starts his jump.

They don't deserve a bid if they don't win this. Golden opportunity for them. Road record and OOC is too damaging, IMO.

Wish I could argue with you, but I can't. let's hope we pull it off, and if we don't, let's hope for a replay of last year on Selection Sunday.

Loss is on Gillon. It's over. Everyone else playing well, but like JB says we roll as JG rolls. He's rattled, and playing awful. We had to keep it under 5 at half. This is gonna balloon up to 15, and we can sweat on Sunday. Not that it matters besides saying we made the Tourney.
On Gillon? BS. They're double and triple teaming him. He's doing the best he can. When good defensive teams decide to shut him down they can do it. It's up to his teammates to step up and only White is doing that.

I actually felt bad for him when he went up strong and the Miami player blocked it with his forearm.

It's just painful watching him pump fake a 3 before the defender even starts his jump.
That was the greatest sign of life I've seen from Lydon in months. Unfortunately getting blocked means he'll likely go back into his shell and never come out again.

we'll fall behind by double digits, boeheim will slap the press on, we'll get a couple turnovers, get a couple 3's and dunks in transition, make it a close game and lose by 3.

We win going away! Miami makes 2 3's this half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom