Your Official SU-UL Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-UL Game Thread

There is ZERO reason we should only be down 4. We played about as bad on offense as I've ever seen. You have to think we'll start hitting in the second half.
And really outside of Snider's hot start - Louisville hasn't looked great on offense.

AW3 is 2/7 and 1/5 from 3
Gillon and Batte combined 2/10 and 0/6 from 3

Lucky to somehow be down only 4

Louisville went 5 minutes without scoring. Not the players fault though. It's all on Pitino. What does he know. They should've executed perfectly on every set, otherwise the coach doesn't know what he's doing.

And Syracuse didn't make any defensive adjustments. Because Boeheim never does.

Jim Boeheim and Rick Pitino are both horrible coaches. Obviously. These schools need to be scouring the message board game threads to find those with true coaching acumen.

IMG_3725.GIF
Michael Stephens needs to be s exually assaulted with his whistle.

Gillon forgot to take his basketball IQ pill before the game. That drive with 10 seconds left in the half instead of holding for the last shot may be the dumbest play I've seen in years. And he had 3-4 others in the half that were bad decisions. Wake up man or we might see Howard...and that's likely to be worse.

If Gillon gets it going at least from a decision standpoint then we can make it a fight to the end. Hopefully Louisville stops attacking like they did the last 5 min of the H. Need to capitalize off of thier poor play!

I feel like our NCAA hopes are riding on these 20 minutes. Win and I give us an 80% chance to make tourney. Lose and it's way below 50%

Louisville went 5 minutes without scoring. Not the players fault though. It's all on Pitino. What does he know. They should've executed perfectly on every set, otherwise the coach doesn't know what he's doing.

Jim Boeheim and Rick Pitino are both horrible coaches. Obviously. These schools need to be scouring the message board game threads to find those with true coaching acumen.

I think the crowd is going to decide this game. Our boys need love and inspiration.

White has been off so far compared to what he can do. Hopefully he can make some shots this half. Gillon, as a veteran, will respond positively I hope. Can't play Frank out there in this game imo. Battle needs to keep doing what he does and pick his spots.

classic.gif

I feel like our NCAA hopes are riding on these 20 minutes. Win and I give us an 80% chance to make tourney. Lose and it's way below 50%

Wet blanket. I just got a chill. It's very cold and windy out. Why am I freezing?????

Thought the game was over in the first 10 minutes. It would have been if Louisville continued to score, but our D stepped up. The most important thing to start the 2nd half is to contest Snider. They are soft inside for the most part so push out to the line.

Picking fights, right now, huh? I figured you and Dasher would wait til tomorrow to start this ish.

If it offends you, it's meant to.

Jim Boeheim and Rick Pitino both suck at coaching basketball. Obviously.

One team is ranked 8 and the other is on the bubble.

Not sure why some people are so streadfast in picking this year to call out anyone not loving the style of play in this program as of late.

If Gillon played even a mediocre half, SU is probably up half a dozen. Thank god UofL's offense is awful.

And Michael Stephens is having a ... rough night.

I know, he missed a couple open shots too. He's gotta be better in the second half. And he will be!!!!

Michael Stephens never has a good night. At least we don't see him as much as we did in the Big East.

Disagree. If we lose tonight, Duke is a must win - and our tourney hopes hinge on that. Tonight would be great, but it doesn't put the nail in our coffin. However losing to Ville twice and Duke would be a crusher barring a run in the ACCT.

I'm assuming we won't win @Louisville no matter what - so Duke is a must

Someone might want to mark Snyder before has 10 threes. Why does team have so much trouble identifying and staying on top of the other team's top 3 pt threat?

Gillon needs to CALM DOWN. I'm confident he will turn things around in the second half but damn. Making dumb passes and not being a protective point.

I know, he missed a couple open shots too. He's gotta be better in the second half. And he will be!!!!

Michael Stephens never has a good night. At least we don't see him as much as we did in the Big East.

It feels like an away game. We never get home court advantage with the refs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom