Your Song of the Day

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Can anyone tell me why Fleetwood Mac - Dreams is charting again like it’s brand new?

Im not complaining, it’s a great song. I’m just way out of the loop. What brought it back?

Toga

Living Legend
Can anyone tell me why Fleetwood Mac - Dreams is charting again like it’s brand new?

Im not complaining, it’s a great song. I’m just way out of the loop. What brought it back?

Symphony Steve

All Conference
We Bolsheviks over here at Delaware Liberal are so excited. We are poised to control ALL the levers of government. At which point, listening to my monthly lists of fave tunes will be, wait for it, MANDATORY.

Until then, please enjoy this best-of-November musical potpourri from the proletariat at your leisure, free from control by your soon-to-be governmental overlords:

‘Bulo’s Fave Tunes: November 2020 : Delaware Liberal

Symphony Steve

All Conference
Man, anything Dave Alvin's involved with, I love. Pretty sure that Dave produced and played on a Sonny Burgess album called 'Tennessee Flat Top Box'. Might still have it lying around in my collection.

It's called 'Tennessee Border'. Sonny covered this Blasters' rarity on it:

Last edited:

moqui

generational talent
Man, anything Dave Alvin's involved with, I love. Pretty sure that Dave produced and played on a Sonny Burgess album called 'Tennessee Flat Top Box'. Might still have it lying around in my collection.

It's called 'Tennessee Border'. Sonny covered this Blasters' rarity on it:

agree 100%. i was planning to post the original "red headed woman" when i struck gold with this video

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom