Your Song of the Day | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very,very nice.

They're terrific. Seen 'em about 5 times over the last 30 years. It's too bad they never caught on down in the US. For the record, that's Colin Cripps, ex of Crash Vegas and Junkhouse, on the Rickenbacker. :)

They're terrific. Seen 'em about 5 times over the last 30 years. It's too bad they never caught on down in the US. For the record, that's Colin Cripps, ex of Crash Vegas and Junkhouse, on the Rickenbacker. :)
First I've heard them. Fantastic sound. Thanks alot.

Years ago, my buddy saw Bonamassa at a small show in Binghamton one time. He still raves about it to this day.

Being a CNY boy himself, it’s nice to see he brought a long a couple of others with him. Trumpet player Lee Thornburg grew up in Syracuse and sax player Paulie Cerra graduated with me from Jamesville-DeWitt.
When Joe was about 14 or so he did a national tour opening for Buddy Guy, I believe. He didn’t sing then and used Jeff Gordon ( the local singer not NASCAR driver) as his front man.

Being a CNY boy himself, it’s nice to see he brought a long a couple of others with him. Trumpet player Lee Thornburg grew up in Syracuse and sax player Paulie Cerra graduated with me from Jamesville-DeWitt.
When Joe was about 14 or so he did a national tour opening for Buddy Guy, I believe. He didn’t sing then and used Jeff Gordon ( the local singer not NASCAR driver) as his front man.
Love me some Buddy Guy - his performance of this song on the documentary movie “Festival Express” has always stuck with me. Couldn’t find it on YouTube but this is the song: “Money.”

So, this is long but worth a listen whether or not you are a Floyd fan.
True story: been here, backpacking in 1995 and saw the ampitheatre among other "sites". World's second oldest ampitheatre next to one in Greece if I am not mistaken. Absolutely nothing like seeing the ruins of Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius - burned into my mind forever and not cause of Floyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom