Your Song of the Day | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time I ever saw Floyd live? The dome! And, it was the first time I stepped inside the dome.
Btw, Nate - I was just mentioning to cuseattle, I just "relearned" fearless on acoustic - after your post. I'm a bass player, but can get by on guitar a little bit ;)

Only time I ever saw Floyd live? The dome! And, it was the first time I stepped inside the dome.
Btw, Nate - I was just mentioning to cuseattle, I just "relearned" fearless on acoustic - after your post. I'm a bass player, but can get by on guitar a little bit ;)
Wow... what year? That’s about the only 1st Dome experience that could be better than a packed basketball game.

So awesome to be able to coordinate such sweet sounds on an instrument. Should take the time learn something.

You play any horns? Most of my favorite live bands have trombone trumpet sax.

Wow... what year? That’s about the only 1st Dome experience that could be better than a packed basketball game.

So awesome to be able to coordinate such sweet sounds on an instrument. Should take the time learn something.

You play any horns? Most of my favorite live bands have trombone trumpet sax.
It was probably between 1994 and 1996. I graduated SUNY Albany in 95 but had a friend that I visited from Syracuse and went upstate a few times even after graduating. Laser lights hit the inside of the roof, it was insane!
Barely played brass instruments in junior high school so can’t say I was ever good. But you should go for it, guitar is fairly easy to pick up!

This is great. Try it with any song at Wash Your Lyrics
2586066305060700160.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online