Your Song of the Day | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the lyrics...kind of familiar vibe artistically with...well, you can figure that out pretty quick.

the true story of a lost episode of the andy griffith show

seasick steve rocking his ass off with his home made guitar made from a hubcap & broomstick

and, yes, that is john paul jones on bass

Never can get enough of the " New Hartford Legend". Does Upstate proud.
i turned my wife into a huge jb fan; we've seen him half a dozen times now. i tried to book him for her birthday party . . . but his agent wouldn't make him available for a solo acoustic set & his full band quote was ridiculously high

i turned my wife into a huge jb fan; we've seen him half a dozen times now. i tried to book him for her birthday party . . . but his agent wouldn't make him available for a solo acoustic set & his full band quote was ridiculously high
Wow...now that is a fan. I've seen him a couple dozen times. But I grew up in Syracuse and even now have a summer home in Hamilton,NY so I had easier access than you. Funny thing I was wiring a pool for a woman my age last summer and my phone rang. My ringtone, yours is cool btw, is "Growing Up" by The Boss and she said "I'm the biggest Bruce fan in the world." I chuckled and said well I've seen him a few times. She felt my sarcasm and said I have seen him 87 times. Then she said but I've seen Joe B too many to count. We instantly became friends. Obviously my two favs.

I feel like at some point people will get concerned that there is no cursing in this song, alas, if you're patient it arrives. If you're not patient, just start the song around the 2:45 mark.

Mary Weiss back in the day.

This song is so campy it's cool.

They were just kids. I think Mary Weiss was only 15 there. Pretty good stuff considering.

Here she is reluctantly singing it 40+ years later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors