Zach Allen ... Remember him | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen ... Remember him

I hope he finds a place where he can start at QB his last 2 years of eligibility. Seems like a genuinely good kid.

I agree totally. He just got caught up in bad timing with the situation here but I hope he finds success at his next school, assuming they don't play us :)

There's an alternative timeline where he's been a three year starter at QB for us.
Playing in the shadow of
FringeStatueofLiberty011911-thumb-330x185-55668.jpg

I was a fan of the kid and still am. Hope he finds a good home.

Sure is interesting to think about what could have been if he didn't flip. He certainly would've gotten a chance to start here considering the way things have gone the last few years. I'm sure he's spent more than a few moments pondering " What if"

i feel so much better about our offense now knowing that it can make a lot of QBs look good. we spent so many years praying for a QB savior which never made much sense considering how college guys are in and out so fast.

tough situation for him, I think when he decided to go to TCU they hadn't exploded with the air raid yet. boykin was great and while he waited his turn, everybody and their brother wanted to play there thanks to the air raid. he might still be really good

I wish him well. What could have been is amusing to contemplate. Time to move on.

I saw him almost single handedly beat Austin Westlake his senior year, decked out in Syracuse gear. His parents made a point of seeking me out and chatting me up. They were suuuuuuper excited about Hackett and what Zach would do in his offense. They made sure Zach said hi after the game. Very nice people, I was crushed when he flipped, but completely understood.

I'm pulling for the kid. I hope he lands at a FCS school and gets to start for two years.

Does he have three years or two years to hold for extra points, or did he burn his redshirt?

Does he have three years or two years to hold for extra points, or did he burn his redshirt?
As he was going to be a freshman in FHCSS' first year, if he has 2 years of eligibility left then he must've redshirted... 2 years to play 2. Clever of him to graduate in 3 years, else he'd have to sit a year.

No kidding. Might've fallen to competing for our starting job in a few weeks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom