Zach Allen ... Remember him | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen ... Remember him

He is a GRAD transfer. What position he plays is up to the school he transfers to.
I think we should recruit him as a DE. I hear Texas is getting the limited edition "Whopperito" from Burger King. Couple of those and the kid will be 6"2 250+. Sign him up.

Truth is Dungey is a better QB than he is at this point anyway so he would be waiting on an injury to get his shot here. Rutgers QB's are so bad that he is prob already atop the depth chart.

Good luck to him but I hope he doesn't win a single game the next 2 years

We were after him again? First I heard of that.
Ya, i missed that too. Here's the quote in the article

The 6-foot-3, 210-pound redshirt junior, who can play immediately, said previously that he was down to RU and Syracuse via text message. He visited Central New York last Wednesday-Friday before touring Rutgers.

Probably didn't want a social media storm if he didn't come here, which he's probably going to get now. But this makes a lot of sense for him and I wish him well.

Yeah i missed it too. Someone implied that he had visited here earlier in the thread but it was deleted. Someone want to explain why the big secret, now that its out?

Presumably, he saw an easier road to QB1 at RU. Good for him.

Yeah i missed it too. Someone implied that he had visited here earlier in the thread but it was deleted. Someone want to explain why the big secret, now that its out?

Maybe because it was taken from a pay site. Just my guess.

I think the only way he was playing here was if Dungey got hurt so you're probably right.

Good luck to Zach at Rutgers. I hope he does well there.

over syracuse. what a joke. syracuse has a starting qb.

allen begged to come back to syracuse but there was no scholarship for him. preferred walkon.

Good luck to Zach at Rutgers. I hope he does well there.

stephen bailey "Again, SU is left on the outside looking in."

Maybe because it was taken from a pay site. Just my guess.
No, because he didn't want to get bashed for going elsewhere if he decided to do so.

And also, the person that runs that paysite feeds on scraps from his sources. He's not nearly as connected as the lemmings that worship his every move think he is. And he's not the only person that knew Allen was visiting.

stephen bailey "Again, SU is left on the outside looking in."

I dont think so, his stock is waaay down ...we have bigger aspirations. The kid left us hanging. You dont commit to a coach, you commit to a school. Good luck in the putrid offensive system.

No, because he didn't want to get bashed for going elsewhere if he decided to do so.

And also, the person that runs that paysite feeds on scraps from his sources. He's not nearly as connected as the lemmings that worship his every move think he is. And he's not the only person that knew Allen was visiting.

Dude give it a rest, you're a broken record with regards to the TOS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom