Class of 2014 - Zaire Franklin | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Zaire Franklin

Got me. But ziggysmalls is Zaire Franklin.

Clue me in then what is everybody talking about in this thread right now. is Franklin committing someplace else or are we talking about a different kid?

Clue me in then what is everybody talking about in this thread right now. is Franklin committing someplace else or are we talking about a different kid?
It looks to me like Franklin has pretty much shutdown his recruitment since he committed to us...i.e. he doesn't even open mail from other schools any more.

I hoping that his "big secret" is him knowing about another verbal but promised not to tell until the player goes public. Since they're both from SE PA, I'm hoping it's KJ's secret that his carrying around with him.

It looks to me like Franklin has pretty much shutdown his recruitment since he committed to us...i.e. he doesn't even open mail from other schools any more.

I hoping that his "big secret" is him knowing about another verbal but promised not to tell until the player goes public. Since they're both from SE PA, I'm hoping it's KJ's secret that his carrying around with him.

that's what i am hoping too. all other guys who are high on our list still are planning to visit once more. it could be something totally non fball related too, so who knows.

It was cool to see that he noticed that "not everyone gets a Syracuse offer" ... and that it helped him commit and then go and sell that to other recruits. Cough - Rutgers - Cough.

The more film I watch and the more I research this young man, I am so pleased he is going to be wearing orange. This kid is the class friggin president of his high school. Thank you HCSS and family for bringing in leaders and well spoken individuals. I'm really getting excited for this recruiting class to hit the field. He did mention however that he is not going to attempt to graduate because he wants to enjoy his senior year, and I admire that also. Live life young man.

1. Zaire@ZiggySmalls_ 7h
    When I was getting recruited, I would withhold any info about the way I felt about every school

1. Zaire@ZiggySmalls_ 7h
  2. Now that I'm trying to help Cuse recruit, that is the most annoying thing ever lol.

The life of a recruiter.;)

1. Zaire@ZiggySmalls_ 7h
    When I was getting recruited, I would withhold any info about the way I felt about every school

1. Zaire@ZiggySmalls_ 7h
  2. Now that I'm trying to help Cuse recruit, that is the most annoying thing ever lol.

Yup, gotta love how the mentality changes for kids. That said its great for him to understand it now

1. Zaire@ZiggySmalls_ 7h

1. Zaire@ZiggySmalls_ 7h

the million dollar question is who is he working on? My money is on Custis, or since he and AJ seem to have a friendly offense vs defense competition could it be Holley?

the million dollar question is who is he working on? My money is on Custis, or since he and AJ seem to have a friendly offense vs defense competition could it be Holley?

Maybe both. Well at least Holley for sure as he will be on campus the same day as Holley.

i kinda have a hunch, but don't want to get ahead of myself
As long as it is something that goes along with this theme... I can wait! :D
images

Zaire@ZiggySmalls_ 12h
Recruiting is like girls. No matter how much they call and tell you they love you, you know they prolly saying it to 10 other guys.

LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom