Zeed Status? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Zeed Status?

I don't mind push back. I appreciate and respect my fellow Orange fans and we can agree to disagree. I dont like when fans are chastised for speculating on a situation that has a million holes in its story and doesnt appear to make sense. But I can't blame the University here. I don't think fans are owed a thing. But I wont fault them here or anywhere for speculating. its literally human nature to speculate. There is one way to end speculation. Otherwise, its on the fans to be respectful and not assume the worst or rumor monger along the way.
"A million holes in its story"

What are you talking about? He's taking a leave of absence for a family issue. Where are the "holes"?

What I mean by the internet broke you is everything is a coverup or a conspiracy now and nothing gets taken at face value. People feel like they need to speculate because the easiest explanation isn't enough for them.

What are you talking about? He's taking a leave of absence for a family issue. Where are the "holes"?

What I mean by the internet broke you is everything is a coverup or a conspiracy now and nothing gets taken at face value. People feel like they need to speculate because the easiest explanation isn't enough for them.
Occam’s razor

Schrödinger's cat.

Zeed is both enrolled and not enrolled at the same time.
Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle: The more you look, the more you think you know the answer, but you never really know.

Just let it play out...the truth, at least to the extent it is shared, will come out soon enough. Speculate all you want, but in these days of the internet, speculation can quickly become rumor, and rumors can have a life of their own. Let us, as a fan base, be better than that, please.

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle: The more you look, the more you think you know the answer, but you never really know.

Just let it play out...the truth, at least to the extent it is shared, will come out soon enough. Speculate all you want, but in these days of the internet, speculation can quickly become rumor, and rumors can have a life of their own. Let us, as a fan base, be better than that, please.

That's an interesting Meth/od of thought.

Like I said. I respect differing opinions on this. I could elaborate on my thoughts further, but I am choosing not to because I don't feel like going around and around on this and its gone on too long as is lol. Needless to say, I respect the rights of all Orange fans to have their own takes. Anyway, leaving the thread and won't be responding further in it. I have something going on in my family and need to delete all my social media.

walter-white-aka-heisenberg-from-breaking-bad-bryan-cranstons-iconic-character-is-a-deadly-combination-of-smart-evil-001.jpg

Like I said. I respect differing opinions on this. I could elaborate on my thoughts further, but I am choosing not to because I don't feel like going around and around on this and its gone on too long as is lol. Needless to say, I respect the rights of all Orange fans to have their own takes. Anyway, leaving the thread and won't be responding further in it. I have something going on in my family and need to delete all my social media.
The Office Reaction GIF

The deletion of all social media is the peculiar part

Especially in this day and age of NIL where your followers on socials directly correlate to you getting $$$$ from NIL

You nerds have to stop watching The Big Bang Theory.

I'm not too sure about that Heisenberg Principle. How can you be?
Well, of this I'm sure: I'm either never wrong, or I'm always right. Or, maybe somewhere between the two. Only Schrödinger's cat knows, and he will take that secret to the grave (or, maybe he already has?).

That's it. I'm done. I'm making myself dizzy :confused:

The Pitt cornerbacks are the most aggressive and physical cornerbacks in the ACC. They commit pass interference all game long but if the WRs they are covering are not also tough and physical and fight to get the ball, the refs will swallow their whistles.

We need big, strong, tough receivers for this game more than any other. Jackson is going to be important here. So will OG. JRS has gotten some snaps the last couple of games and hopefully after a bye week will be 100% or very close. It would be great if he could make some catches next Thursday.

Guys like Pena, Hatcher and Gill are going to have a tough time getting open against their thugs.
Jamie Dixon coaching their secondary?

You nerds have to stop watching The Big Bang Theory.
WATCH it? I helped to write it! I was the subject matter expert making sure the scientific statements made were accurate. And all those equations on the eraser boards...I wrote those, too.

Dog Morning GIF

Yeah, that's so NOT true. But I'll own the "nerd" moniker. Thanks, buddy:)

WATCH it? I helped to write it! I was the subject matter expert making sure the scientific statements made were accurate. And all those equations on the eraser boards...I wrote those, too.

Dog Morning GIF

Yeah, that's so NOT true. But I'll own the "nerd" moniker. Thanks, buddy:)
nerds GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom