1 coach 2 probations | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

1 coach 2 probations

of course. Red Rams 4EVA.
84 Red Ram over here! Speaking on another former Red Ram drummer my brother played drums for the Bulletboys and in a band with Stephen Pearcy of Ratt called Vicious Delite.

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness!! I could go on forever in detail(and anyone who has read my posts knows in fact i have in the past), but willl briefly say that even in a sober state this thread would be ridiculously confusing to straighten out at the point i jumped in. Wow, just wow. Maybe this is how the guy Full Metal Jacket Felt?!

Last edited:
That was weird, in your response to Shark, I got a notification saying you were quoting me. Anywho, have a great day, Tee!
Thanks, you too. :)
It was probably a residual that I was going to reply to the other day. Sometimes, the bottom editor keeps stuff around.

his drummer's dad was my orthodontist

true story

Never mind. Just looked up where he was actually from, and not where he ended up.

Used to see him play out with local bands up here in Burlington all the time.

skurey said:
OP was foolish for jumping to conclusions before really any relevant info has come out. But the replies in this thread are hilarious and a bit concerning. Guarantee people here would be defending JB if he was in Joe Pa's situation.

Excuse me??? Bernie Fine was accused of molesting teenage boys and JB axed him pronto. And as it happens, Bernie was convicted of nothing and I'm not even sure if he lost any civil case the accusers may have filed. So there is no comparison between him and Joe Pa.

Excuse me??? Bernie Fine was accused of molesting teenage boys and JB axed him pronto. And as it happens, Bernie was convicted of nothing and I'm not even sure if he lost any civil case the accusers may have filed. So there is no comparison between him and Joe Pa.

Spot on. I'll add that many on this forum / community were calling for JB to be fired if the allegations against Fine proved to be true, and happened on his watch.

I'm a lifelong fan just like you. I just don't blindly follow & defend our coach when he leads the program into situations like this again.
Going to take more than 55 posts to make me a believer.
If you want a squeaky clean program please follow D-2 sports.
I can accept that the rules must bend and that does not make you a cheater.

AZOrange said:
There hardly anything in there. I read the whole thing. The worst one was prob the grade change.

It was a lot more than that. Have you seen the details? The database is very general.

Was JB the one who axed him or the school?

Jon Fishman's dad? Nice!

I see Dr. F at shows from time to time. Because I'm allowed to bring in a backpack to any show I want, I usually have bag fulls of candy for my crew. Last NYE I gave him a handful of starburst...then promised I'd brush.

I see Dr. F at shows from time to time. Because I'm allowed to bring in a backpack to any show I want, I usually have bag fulls of candy for my crew. Last NYE I gave him a handful of starburst...then promised I'd brush.
:D Haha, awesome!

Bag full of candy eh?

rrlbees said:
It was a lot more than that. Have you seen the details? The database is very general.
the details are in the report that I read on the NCAA website. What was so egregious?

Bag full of candy eh?

among other things
SnickeringDog.gif

its a Ray Rice kinda love...lol

I failed to sensor my inner grin, for better or worse. However, I wouldn't be surprised if some would like to see your post censored in this increasingly sensitive climate. As a continued public service campaign to get myself off of my self-imposed probation more quickly, I am just warning of the possibility of the iron fist replaceing the velvet glove more often, as can be seen mirrored in society. Of course I am not certain of such, but the wind seems as if it is starting to shift more in that direction. Stay tuned to the broadcast for periodic weather condition updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom