2015 Schedule Guess Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2015 Schedule Guess Thread

I'll try and figure it out but something good happens today
tumblr_m9acsnhzjd1qasdemo1_r1_500.gif

Mark- You planning on going to that game if you can? Should have a nice tailgate crew for Charlottesville...
All depends on the date...but yes it is one I want to go to. As you know my Mom live near Richmond now.

All depends on the date...but yes it is one I want to go to. As you know my Mom live near Richmond now.

Hope you can make it! We should be able to get a good crew for that game. Looking forward to it myself.

Raycom has a bunch of place holder files loaded as of 10:54.

Making me look silly. I saw on twitter -- 10AM tomorrow

Making me look silly. I saw on twitter -- 10AM tomorrow

nobody is perfect.. :noidea:

Side note Dan... thanks for calling me back on Saturday when i had my issues with printing out my tix from MYCuse account. Appreciate the reply.

I presume we are not the ones holding it up.
That BC article I posted indicated the problem might be with them and their struggles to book their final OOC game for 2015. The UAB decision to drop football had far reaching implications for schedules all over the country.

I just hope we have a road game week 2 it would stink to start the year with 4 of 7 home games in the first 4 weeks and end the year with Pitt/BC.

I think we play 2 Friday games one vs. Pitt and the other on the road at one of UVA, Louisville, and USF.

I just hope we have a road game week 2 it would stink to start the year with 4 of 7 home games in the first 4 weeks and end the year with Pitt/BC.

I think we play 2 Friday games one vs. Pitt and the other on the road at one of UVA, Louisville, and USF.

Acc tries to avoid 3 road in a row so if were home week 2 pitt would likely move to october or early November.on the bc issue seems a matter of agreeing to a number to pay georgia state on likely 10-17 as there booked on 9-19 at oregon

Ithink either pitt or bc will be friday night with usf also friday and ri