2022 MLB Season | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2022 MLB Season

How am I just now finding out there's a minor league team in Sugar Land, Texas called the Space Cowboys? :)

51B2JMP7KPL.jpg

How am I just now finding out there's a minor league team in Sugar Land, Texas called the Space Cowboys? :)
Because only some people call them the space cowboys.

Really sucks. Up until this year he’s been the workhorse and best playoff pitcher on the team for years.

On the positive side, Dustin May looked amazing in his first start this year the other day, after having Tommy John surgery last May.

With the 2023 schedule to be released shortly, I was wondering everyone’s feelings about the new schedule going forward. Starting next season, the number of divisional games will be slashed from 19 to 14 for each divisional opponent. The 6-7 games against the other teams in the same league outside the division will remain unchanged. However, Inter league play will include games against every team from the other league. Four games against your rival, seven home series and seven road series against the rest of the league alternating home and road every year. We will see Yankees-Dodgers every year for example. What do you think about playing all 29 other teams every season going forward?

With the 2023 schedule to be released shortly, I was wondering everyone’s feelings about the new schedule going forward. Starting next season, the number of divisional games will be slashed from 19 to 14 for each divisional opponent. The 6-7 games against the other teams in the same league outside the division will remain unchanged. However, Inter league play will include games against every team from the other league. Four games against your rival, seven home series and seven road series against the rest of the league alternating home and road every year. We will see Yankees-Dodgers every year for example. What do you think about playing all 29 other teams every season going forward?
Since teams from different divisions are competing for the three wild card spots, I think it makes sense for schedules to be more homogenous.

Meanwhile Boston has won four WS titles since your squad last appeared in a playoff game. Time flies... :)
Touché! But aren't you a Philly guy?

As a Dodgers fan on the East coast - I absolutely love it. More chances to watch them in places I’ve never watched them. Did a Toronto trip about 6 years ago, and then you just wait for years for them to play that division again.

Would love to repeat Toronto, and go to Boston, the Bronx, and Baltimore in the coming years. Maybe Cleveland too.

It’s good for the fans IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom